Chapter 4

November same day 

Reign 

" JAMAL!!" I screamed as I chased him down the street tackling him. Cesar, Ruby, and Monse ran up to us. They all watched as I got him to stay still and started crying.

" Please, this is just between us, Okay." I pleaded holding Jamal by his collar. " It's  hard for me to keep a secret." He wheezed. 

I got off him slowly. " It's hard for me not to tell people that you were just making out with Oscar." He whispered. Ruby gasped " What!!" Ruby screamed .

" You kissed my brother." Cesar said shocked, " It just happened, I'm sorry Cesar." I said with an apologetic look. Monse looked like she felt bad for me.

Jamal looked like a kid who got in trouble, I smiled then tackled him. I started to smack his chest and everyone had to pry me off him. 

I was in hysterics, Cesar was rubbing my back as I sat on the ground.

" I messed up, okay"  I said " I'm sorry." 

" Hey, hey I'm not mad at you, just a little shocked " Cesar said as he continued to comfort me. 

Oscar ran down the street and saw me crying, " Mí Bella..." He said looking at me sympathetically.

He kneeled down and wiped the tears from my eyes. " No ones mad at you, or going to hurt you." He said " I'd kill them before they do." I lifted my eyes to his.

He was telling the truth.

He'd kill for me, a girl he just met. I held his hand in reassurance, " Can I walk with them, today"  I said smiling at him.

He nodded and got up " Take care of her." He said as he walked away.

Everyone was shocked, including Cesar. Ruby was the first to speak. 

" So we're not going to talk about the whole beauty and the beast scene that just happened.." 

He looked at me ." This seems like he has some emotional attachment to you, this can be life changing." Ruby smiled 

I laughed and Cesar spoke up next, " I've never seen my brother so soft for someone, not even his hyna."

I chuckled to myself, " Ex-Hyna..." Monse looked at me.

" Reign, Spooky broke up with his girlfriend for you?!?!" She asked, I nodded

Cesar laughed " I mean she was annoying anyways" He said

" Guys, this is big, he is the leader of the Santos and he's in love with you..." Ruby gasped in realization " He has a soft spot for you!!" 

I laughed " Guys, I'm 16, he's 20" I shook my head " It won't work."

Ruby shook his head " Nothing stands  in the way of love" He paused " like in my Abuela's Telenovelas." 

------------------

Later at lunch...

Marcos ran up to me, grabbing me by my arm, tight, too tight.

I groaned in pain 

" Marcos, let go." I said, making another loud groan.

He dragged me into the storage unit, kissing me roughly. I pushed him back and he grabbed my lower waist. 

" You're Mine, baby girl" He whispered in my ear, my heart started to pound. 

" Why? " I whimpered, "Because you decided you cheat on me with King Santos." He said angrily.

"Please." I cried, he licked his lips...

-----------------

I sat there and cried, I was broken

I thought Oscar would be there to help me, but he wasn't. I was saving myself for marriage, now I'm damaged, I can never be whole again

Oscar 

I heard that a prophet grabbed my girl and dragged her away, so I hurried there. " Y-you don't wanna go in there man." A prophet choked out as my hands were on his neck.

I squeezed tighter and his veins started to show " Fine m-man, I-I'll tell you, J-Just.." he didn't have to finish, I let go.

" Where is she?!?" I boomed 

He point to a small storage closet. I ran and opened the door....

I was too late.

There Mí Bella was crying and half naked, " Mí Bella..." I said softly 

She didn't look at me, she didn't talk, she stopped crying, she was just still

Lifeless

I covered her and picked her up bridal style, she didn't do anything, just stared blankly 

I was now carrying her up the steps to the house, she spoke 

" Parker." 

It was so soft I could bearly hear her, it made me broken to see her like this. 

She took a bath and came out and walked painfully to the bed. 

I kissed her head as she slowly fell asleep. 

I called Sad Eyes " Someone raped Reign." I said my voice shaking with anger

I was going to find this Puto and murder him alive....