Soul creatures and the Divine gate

Alright, young spiritualist we now are going to cover two major things here on this page and those are the soul creatures and the divine gate. First off i will tell you about the soul creatures. The soul creatures are normally of one of 4 elements, see below for the chart:

Soul creatures you can't really contact unless you're at least the level of divinity in spirituality because soul creatures are more of a last resort contact because of how powerful they are

Soul creatures you can't really contact unless you're at least the level of divinity in spirituality because soul creatures are more of a last resort contact because of how powerful they are. If it wasn't for soul creatures we would not be able to do spirituality at all it is through them and because of them we can do spirituality and have powers and such. 

Now for part two of this page, i will cover the divine gate. You see the divine gate is the final stage of spirituality if you manage to make it all the way to divine gate level then congrats to you. You see the divine gate is where a human can have access to a power like gods for a small amount of time hence why it is called the divine gate. Other then that there isn't much to be dsaid about the divine gate other then that all of us have one inside of us and if we manage to open it then we are officially one with ourselves. Now young spiritualist go to the final page of this book to see some last minute info read on young spiritualist!