0 5

❝You are the last thought in my mind before I drift off to sleep and the first thought when I wake up each morning❞– Unknown

After the concert, the people with VIP tickets were told to stand in a line outside a room. We were told that BTS will be taking pictures with ARMYs that had the VIP tickets in the room. Of course, us being the dumbassēs we are, we went in the opposite direction of the room. After wandering around for like 15 minutes, I eventually gave up and asked a staff that was walking past us.

"Excuse me? Do you know where the people who have the VIP tickets are supposed to go to take the picture?" I questioned while holding up the VIP tickets.

"Oh, you guys are going in the opposite direction" she chuckled while pointing in the direction that we were walking from "Just keep walking that way, and you'll see a long line." 

"Thank you so much for your help." Jihin, Mina, and I said to her "Bye" we called out while walking away.

"I told both of you that we were going the opposite way but nooo, you just had to 'follow your instincts'" I grumbled as I walked forward.

"B-but it was a shortcut" Jihin and Mina replied

"Uh-huh, shortcut my āss"

We finally arrived at the location, and let me tell you when the staff said that there was a long line she wasn't joking. We would probably have to wait in line for about 40 minutes since we were at the very end of the line. Mina and Jihin were being quiet because they both knew it was their fault. I was leaning on the wall, attempting not to cry and fall on the ground. My left ankle has been in pain ever since the concert ended. The pain has been increasing every second. And I know for a fact that I didn't hurt on my ankle so I know that it's my soulmate. Suddenly a sharp pain goes up my left leg, I cover my mouth with my hand and hold in my scream. I don't want to tell Mina or Jihin right now, I don't want to ruin the day that they have been waiting for. Mina, Jihin, and I slowly get closer to the door to the room where the pictures are being taken. Currently, there are about 13 people in front of us from what I can count. I try to divert my attention from my throbbing left ankle by looking at my surroundings and humming songs. We are now the last 3 people left by the door. 

The other ARMYs that were in the room have just left and we were told to go into the room. Jihin and Mina rushed in while I tried to look normal while trying to walk without limping.

"Hello, nice to meet you. We are BTS" All 7 boys spoke at the same time as if they had practiced 1000s of times.

"Hello, nice to meet you. My name is Mina, this is Jihin," Mina said pointing at Jihin who stood right next to her. "and this is Yoona." She said pointing at me.

Jihin and I both smiled while saying Hello to them.

The boys introduced themselves to us and told us that if we have any questions they could ask after we took the pictures.

We nodded and gave our phones to the photographer while thanking him in advance.

The photographer told us to stand in the middle of the BTS and do any pose. We did funny and cute poses. After the photographer took the pictures, he gave our phones back and left the room.

"So, who is your bias?" Jin asked no one in particular

"who are you asking?" I asked as Mina, Jihin, and I looked at each other confused.

"I'm asking all of you," Jin said chuckling

"Um, We are all OT7" Mina spoke up.

"Do you guys have any questions for us?" Hoseok asked smiling 

"Um, how do you guys have that much stamina?" I ask "I mean like I can't even walk up the stairs without sweating and you guys can dance for like 4 hours straight" I waved my hands around trying to interpret my question. 

"I guess it's because of the amount of practice we do" Jimin answered while letting out a little giggle.

We had asked all the questions we had and were about to leave. As we were about to leave

"We forgot the hugs!" Jungkook said in a rush.

'Awww he's so cute'

They all lined up in a line starting from Jungkook and ending with Namjoon. Mina went first and hugged Jungkook, then went Jihin, and finally, I went. we went down the line hugging each member. I moved from Jin to Namjoon. He opened his arms and I went in for a hug but pulled apart as soon as we touched. I grabbed the place where my tattoo was placed, trying to get rid of the pain. I looked up to find Namjoon in the same situation as I was in. We both looked at each other with wide eyes. 

"C-can y-y-you please s-show m-me your arm?" Namjoon said while taking in a shaky breath.

I nodded while lifting up the checkered sleeve of the dress shirt to reveal my tattoo which had red outlines. Namjoon looked at it with wide eyes. He too began to lift his sleeve to show the exact same tattoo as mine. We both looked at each other with wide eyes.

"we're soulmates," We both said at the same time while looking at each other.

'Damn tf'

A/N- Well that happened!!! Finally!!!!! What did you guys think?.

THANK YOU FOR READING

Love you all💜