8.

while bambam was eating breakfast, the phone started to ring. bambam wouldn't usually answer but he did in hopes that it was mark.

"hello?"

"hey, little pig, what time do you get out of school?" bambam told him, not even wondering why mark would want to know. "kay, i'm picking you up from school. just wait for me like five minutes after you get out."

the call wasn't much longer, they said goodbye and bambam continued eating his cereal.

after school, when bambam would usually head off with his friends, he instead stood outside and waited for mark.

yugyeom and jackson had already walked off to jackson's car since bambam said they had to meet mark at a planned time.

bambam excitedly jogged to mark's car upon seeing it. he climbed in and threw his bookbag in the bag seat.

"hey, cutie, what do you want to eat?" bambam giggled and said anything mark wanted was fine. "jinyoung said there's a korean place that just opened and it's pretty good."

they ended up going there, getting food, and going to eat in mark's car. "i need to tell you something. i ask jaebum about what he thinks about you and when we got to the party on friday, he was drunk and telling me that he doesn't like you."

"did he tell you why? i don't want him to hate me."

"well he said some stuff. i think it's because i didn't tell them about you. but i ended up punching him a few times."

mark ended up telling bambam what jaebum had said. he held bambam on his lap, telling him that nothing jaebum said was true.

"hey, my little pig, jaebum is nothing. i don't know why he said those things. don't worry about him." mark pressed his nose against bambam's cheek as he spoke to him.

"why are people so mean?" mark rubbed bambam's leg as he cried. he moved his hand to grab bambam's and interlocked their fingers.

"want to know something good?" bambam nodded and moved his head, putting his forehead against mark's. "i love you."

bambam gasped as he began to cry more. "i love you!"

mark kissed the back of bambam's hand before grabbing his face and kissing his lips were a bit plumper than usual from crying.

mark suggested that they go back to his house and can take a nap. bambam nodded and climbed off his lap to buckle in so they could leave.

mark held bambam's hand as he drove since he was still sniffling a bit. mark even carried bambam into the house when they arrived.

"naptime, cutie." mark gave bambam a shirt to put on that he could sleep in. he laid down and put his arms out for bambam to climb into. "i love you."

"i love you." bambam lifted the shirt that mark was wearing and laid his head on mark's bare chest. "you're warm."

mark patted bambam's head through the shirt. "go to sleep, silly."

bambam hummed and wrapped his arms around mark like he was a teddy bear.

//

i'm sorry for the next chapter :/