Showtime

The next day was Octavia's and Willow's first show for the public. They had just under 4 hours until showtime and they decided to get ready. 

Willow had made adjustments to her leotard as the high neck felt too restricting, she had also managed to get Octavia to agree for her to alter her bodysuit. 

Willow and Octavia got ready separately, due to the only female first tiers each wanting to help either girl. 

Octavia was able to stay with Doll to get ready, but Willow was sent to Beast to get ready.

Octavia was the first done. Her white leotard had a deep plunge in the back, revealing over half of her back, her transparent blue skirt was positioned on her waist, and matching cuffs were around her wrists. Doll had managed to put a red silky choker  with a bel on her as well as paint a small blue heart on her left cheek. 

Willow's altered leotard had a deep v in the front, revealing much of her ample cleavage. Her skirt had been chopped shorter, slightly, and matching cuffs also sat on her wrists. Around her neck she wear a blue choker with a small bell ,and Beast painted a Red heart on her cheek. 

Both of the women's hair were put up in pigtails and curled. 

When the twins saw each other for the first time they gasped quite loudly and embraced. 

The show started. 

Every act was amazing, and then it was the Jackson-Quinn twins' turn. 

Their act started with them walking out to their hoops delicately, before sitting on them gently. As they were hoisted up Willow began her song.  Together they twisted and moved with their hoops in such a way it made it look like water.  Octavia and Willow hung upside down, and spun their hoops together. Octavia was still doing tricks as Willow used the drapes of the hoops to preform more tricks. Willow ended up laying on the ground, as the hoops were lowered down. She grabbed hers and they lifted up once more. She hung upside down, singing. When her eyes met a similar gaze. Her song didn't fault as her hoop was lowered and she danced on the ground for a bit. The big finish was all Octavia as she jumped off her hoop and landed right in Willow's waiting arms. Willow brought Octavia to her face, as if about to share a tender kiss, before turning her gaze to the crowd once more. Her song ended. 

The crowd went crazy. Applause and cheers echoed through the tent. 

"Give it up for, Our beauties, Roisin and Fallon!" Joker bowed then held out a hand for each of the women. They held them as The curtsied. 

A/N SORRY ANOTHER SHORT ONE!