Liar

After what i saw there i was really annoyed about him, he lied to me after so long, haechan stood beside me and saw me shed my tears "y/n are you okay?" i was really upset at the time so i couldn't control my anger "do i look fine for you haechan?!" i really shouted at the anger, but thank god no one really saw me angry like that but i think yuta saw me "uhh, y/n i think yuta saw you crying he seemed really worry and he ran towards here right now" i was really upset so i ran away but yuta chased after me and he ran past haechan "Y/N WAIT I CAN EXPLAIN!" my hand was being pulled by him so that i can stopped running away "what do you want from me yuta!" yuta really shock seeing my face filled with tears "what you saw it's nothing" i was really shock that he said 'it was nothing' i can't looked at him i just looked away from him "nothing? you hold that girl hand you lied to me you said you had something really important to do?!" yuta was speechless he doesn't know what to said to me, i looked at yuta face and he was crying as well "if you wanna stayed with me please i beg of you don't be a liar like you do today, i'm sorry yuta" as i walked away, Haechan ran towards me and asked me to let him take me home "i need alone time now haechan you can go home now and yuta haechan just my friend don't get the wrong idea."

I was walking alone to my house and i felt very cold now and there was no one around here too and i felt really lonely right now, why? is it because what happend at the coffee shop. I feel very bad for yuta but this is for his own good, should i break up with him? i mean he's a good person too and if if break up with him i will feel very bad maybe i just need sometime alone. When i arrived, taeyong was waiting for me and he looked very worried about it "y/n where have you been all day and why is your face really red?" taeyong touched my forehead "y/n your burning up!". Taeyong immediately took me to my room and laid me on my bed and covered me with a blanket "just stayed rest i will get medicine for you and tomorrow you don't need to work just rest until you fully recover" taeyong came out of my room and took medicine for me from downstairs.

On the next day, i still feel very sick but taeyong left breakfast for me and there a message from taeyong "eat this breakfast and take the medicine" wow i never thought taeyong would be really good at looking after my health. My phone was vibrate and it was message from one of my co-worker

"hey y/n,where are you someone looking for you"

"i'm staying home right now i got cold last night and who is looking for me?"

"he just said his name was yuta"

Wait why yuta is looking for me? "tell him i wasn't available for today"

"okay y/n , please get well soon"

Well it's easy to handle the problem but i feels really wrong about that he might be brokenheart. Suddenly my phone rang and it was a call from yuta.

"what do you want yuta?"

"are you okay? or are you still upset about yesterday?"

i don't want to be angry with him anymore, but i still can't accept what he did to me yesterday "maybe" i hang up the call and i was resting to my bed again. My phone rang once again and this time it was from haechan.

"hey y/n how you doing?"

"not good, i catch a cold last night so no good for me today and yesterday"

" i see and what about you and yuta? you good now with him?"

i was really pissed that he asked me about my relationship with yuta so i hang up the phone and resting to my bed again, why on earth did he asked about that!

After i take a long nap my body feel great again and by the time i woke up taeyong was already home and i go downstairs "hey taey, welcome back" taeyong was really surprised "good to see you in good health again y/n". 

On the next day, i was on my way to the library and i saw one of my co worker were waiting someone and did he holding a letter in his hand "hey what you got there?" the co worker look really shock whe he sees me "u-uh y/n this letter is for you" i took the letter from him and when i read it i was really shock about it, it was from yuta did he leaving korea?!

"hey y/n, sorry about the other day i know you still upset about me and i know you still hated me about it but i still always love you don't forget that, and take care of yourself cause i'm leaving korea for sometimes cause maybe if i leave you alone for now you will be happy without me i'm really sorry y/n i hope you forgive me just let you know i never wanted this to happend between the both of us"

I never thought about this, i never wanted to be like this. I asked one of my co worker where he was going and he said he was going to Japan, Osaka. I just wanted to be alone for couple days but not like separate far away...

~hey guys I'm trying to be more updated~