I just want to be friend

Yuta drive me home and it's a crazy day, frist of all there is new guy name haechan who loves me too and yuta is angry about it and what's special about me who both love me "thank you yuta for driving me home , nice to see you today"i smiled at him and he smiled back at me "no problem y/n, well gotta go now see ya!" well i don't know how to say it, but yuta is pretty good boyfriend. I went straight to my room and i think taeyong had fallen asleep because he was tired of his job. After i showered suddenly my cellphone vibrated it was a message from a number that is not in my contact list "who is this?"

"Hey y/n, it's me haechan!"

"how did you get my number?"

"it was written on your card that you gave me before"

"O yeah i remember it now, so what's up?"

"there's something i wanted to tell you y/n"

"what is it haechan?"

"your boyfriend yuta was it ? don't get me wrong tha he thinks i love you or like you something like that i just want to be your friend that's all"

Does he really just say that he doesn't like me ? that was quick " i understand that haechan don't worry and of course i will be your friend" 

"really?! thank you so much y/n for understanding me you really a good person, well gonna go now good night y/n"

"good night to you too haechan"

I better sleep now tomorrow i have to get up early and yuta will pick me up early and i have to go to the orphanage with him. The sun touches my eye and i wake up to take a shower and wear my clothes and i have to contact yuta if he is ready to pick to pick me up or not and he doesn't come i have to go alone.

"Hey yuta, are you gonna pick me up or not?"

"O hey y/n, yeah about that sorry i'm not coming"

"Why?"

"Cause i have to go somewhere it's really important for me, sorry y/n"

"yeah it's fine bye yuta"

"bye and be safe"

i can't believe that he promised me to pick me up but he said he had something 'important' to do, i feel i will be angry at him but i cannot be angry with him and if i am angry with him i will feel very bad about it, suddenly my phone vibrate and it was message from haechan.

"hey y/n, are you busy today i wanted to go hangout with you"

"sorry haechan i had to go to the orphanage to bring some books to the children there"

"are you gonna go alone? if yes can i accompany you and maybe i can help you"

"are you sure it's okay for you to come with me?"

"yeah it's fine and i can pick you up right now with car of course"

"really?! thanks haechan"

"no problem y/n, wait for me kay"

It felt really relieved that haechan wanted to help me to the orphanage and help me carry this book. It didn't take long for me to hear the car horn in front of my house i see haechan in that car, he waved at me and i waved back at him. He helped me take the boxes and put them in garage and he opened the car door for me he reminded me of yuta, in the car we chatted and laughed at each other it was fun chatting with haechan he was a nice and funny guy.

We arrived at the orphanage. We were welcomed by the children there, it was fun to see children happy to see us coming to help them learn and everyone around them was also good and the mother of all the children was really happy to see me and haechan be able to help her and the children. She shook my hand and greeted me and haechan too "welcome welcome please feel yourself like home" she was a nice lady "thank you we really happy that we can help you, and this is haechan my friend" the lady shook haechan hand as well.

After a long day at the orphanage we have to go home because the sun will set and we have to say goodbye to the children and lady too. Haechan opened the door for me, i was really tired that i had to play with them too "hey y/n, wanna get coffee?" i was really thankful tha he asked that "yeah sure and i need it anyway" he smiled at me and he drive a little bit faster. It didn't take long for us to arrive at the coffee shop, when i walked out of the car i saw someone who was very familiar and that was none other than yuta and he was having fun with his friend and then i realized did he just lied to me ealier he said he had something 'importand' to do and it was hangout with his friend and did he just hold hands with the girl beside him what the hell is going on right now i don't understand is yuta lying to me after all this time, did he just used me.