Chapter one

~ Hey baby. I just wanted to say that you mean the world to me and I don't ever wanna lose you. You just mean so much to me. I can't picture me without you. You complete me. <3 I don't want anyone else to be my boy. Your the longest relationship I've had with boy. And you and I have done so much together and it means a lot to me because it proves that you really do love me. Hehe. And I love when we can hang out and just lay there and cuddle and talk about stupid and pointless stuff. I've never really been able to do that with someone. I never wanna lose you because your the best I've ever had. You're better than every person that I have dated. I'm so glad that I met you and started to date you. In the beginning I didn't think we'd become friends but now look where we are. We're best friends and boyfriends.You mean a lot to me. I'd be so lost without you by my side because you ARE my forever and ever. I wanna move in with you. Get married and have a life with you. I can picture all of that. (: because I know we'll last forever (: hehe. Love you baby boy. You mean everything to me.<333~

I woke up to that text Pit sent me. He makes me feel so loved and wanted. I never knew I could feel this way. Or anyone would feel the same about me. I glanced over at my alarm clock. 8:38! Holy fuck! Why didn't it go off?! Shit! If I get detention because of a tardy one more time that clocks going out the window. I rushed out of my bedroom door but then I realized I was still in my pjs. Once I was dressed I flew to school. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I pulled it out and read a text from Pit asking,

~ Where are you baby?~

I sighed and put the phone back in my pocket just barely being able to dodge a tree. Once again I felt the buzzing in my pocket. I took the phone out once again.

~ I can't find you. I looked all over the school. Did you sleep in again? Do you need me to come get you?~

Pit knew perfectly well that I could fly on my own. Why was he always so worried about me? I can't take care of myself dammit! But it would be nice to see him right now. I flew down to the ground and sat on a rock.

~ I'm in the woods. Come and catch me if you can. ~ I texted back teasing him a little.

A few minutes later my phone buzzed again.

~ Oh don't worry, I'll get that ass.~

I felt my face grow hot.

~ you pervert!~ I half angrily sent back.

~ Oh you know it baby~

I rolled my eyes and set the phone down. I looked up at the sky to see where the pervert was. I let out a sigh and continued to wait on my little rock for him.