Rock-A-Bye-Bot 2: Slo Mo's Revenge

AUTHOR’S NOTE: The sequel to my 'Rock-A-Bye-Bot' fic. Since my first one went over so well and I started having people asking to see certain characters baby-fied, I decided to write a sequel. Unlike my first one, this one is a little bit longer and has chapters.

The events that take place in this fic happen sometime between the episodes, 'Black Friday' and 'A Bridge Too Close part 1'. As far as I know, there shouldn't be any spoilers.

Note: Currently, this fic remains un-finished. It’s actually been setting, un-finished for years, partly because I got writer’s block on it a few times. I have the next few chapters in the works, but my writer’s muse for it fades in and out constantly. One of these days I swear that I’ll finish it.

Transformers Animated and all related characters © Hasbro/Cartoon Network

Fanfic and plot © by me (please do not take, use, or edit without my permission)

~ ~ ~

The Autobots and Sari were spending a quiet evening at their automotive plant home—watching movies, playing video games, and catching up on personal work. It had been an unusually slow night for everyone, giving them much needed time to relax. While Bulkhead, Sari, and Bumblebee were heavily engaged in a movie, Ratchet, Prowl, and Optimus Prime busied themselves with checking medical equipment, working on a few glitches they found in the computers, and keeping their optics on scanners and monitors that alerted them of any activity going on in the outside world.

Everything was perfect. Nothing on earth could ruin this rare movie night with friends, Sari had thought. Soon, however, a faint sound reached the young girl's ears. She wasn't sure, but she thought it sounded like… a baby?

"Hey, do you guys hear that?" Sari said, turning to Bumblebee sitting beside her.

"Hear what?" Bumblebee replied, not even bothering to take his optics off the movie playing on the huge TV screen.

"That sound," Sari turned her head to see if she could tell where the sound was coming. "It sounds like a baby crying."

"Don't be silly," Bulkhead laughed, "There aren't any babies here."

"It's probably just in the movie." Bumblebee smiled. "I believe they're called background noises or something."

Bumblebee was probably right, but Sari couldn't shake the feeling that the sound was closer than that. She hopped down off the cement couch and started walking around the room. It didn't sound like it was coming from within the plant. She turned her head toward the front door.

"Bumblebee, Bulkhead!" she called, "Come here." Immediately her friends came to her side.

"What's wrong, Sari?" Bumblebee asked.

"Listen,"

Bumblebee hit the mute button on the remote he held in his hand and everyone stood still and listened.

"That's no background noise." said Bulkhead, hearing the frightened screams and crying that was coming from just outside the door.

"Bumblebee, go get Optimus," Sari whispered, a twinge of fear gripping her. Without a word, Bumblebee ran off toward Ratchet's med bay for a few minutes before returning with Optimus, Ratchet and Prowl following close behind.

"What's up, Sari?" Optimus asked, looking down at the girl.

"Shhh! Optimus, listen," Sari replied. Optimus stopped in front of the girl, his spark racing and his audio receptors working overtime.