Families

Hi

Recap: Ragini smiled and shared her past

Ragini wasn't sure, but Laksh insisted it and then too she would help him sorting out the problem with his mom.

"What I will help you? How?" She was confused and he smiles, "mom always caught my lie, this time I won't lie therefore I need a prove an alibi, like you, who will be my witness." He was thinking high and far, this was so unusual for him and her.

Ragini nodded, "okay I'm coming with you." Ragini took her car whereas Laksh took his motorbike, they drove the same way.

Ragini was surprised, she never knew he was her neighbour, "Laksh you never told me you are my neighbour, why you kept the secret?" Laksh shrugs, "oh madam you never gave me a moment to explain myself. All you did was trying to kill me." He was gesturing her the strangle on his own neck, his eyes were looking up, his mouth was open and the tongue was out.

Ragini rolls her eyes, "you are too much." She throws her heel on him, he duck and her heel hits the man behind him.

Laksh suppressed his laugh, "Hi dad!"

Ragini gulps, "sorry!"

DP looked at them, "She is not pregnant?"

Laksh eyes popped out of his socket, "what? No! But if you give me a green signal I will marry her and in the next 9 month you will have your first grandchild of many."

Ragini took her other heel and throws on him, "ouch!" Laksh moans looking at Ragini, "ouch!" He again moans and looked at his father, who had thrown the heel of Ragini on him.

Laksh pouts, "I guess you both will have a great bounding in irritating me." Laksh went inside without waiting for them.

"You are?" DP asked and Ragini looked at him, "Ragini Khanna, I'm your neighbour and Laksh is in my class in college."

"Does he learn?" DP asked her, "I can't effort it that he will be thrown out of the college again. I love him he is my only son, but sometimes I want to strangle him or shake him."

Ragini blinks with her eyes several times, "I will help you, you don't worry. I will hold him you can strangle him. I guess you have more power in your hands, his game will be ending soon."

DP nods, "true! Come inside I'm sure I'm wife would be happy to meet the girl who has become the reason for him to stay in the college."

She was numb. What they know he likes me?

Ragini follows DP into the house, it was bright the big windows were giving enough light into the room, there was a woman twisting the ear of Laksh.

"Maa I swear I haven't done it initially it happens by mistaken and I even begged for money, as I forgot my wallet today."

"AP look, I mean meet Ragini Khanna."

AP immediately looses the grip on Laksh ear, he rubs his ear looking at them.

"Come in Ragini," she gave Laksh a death glare, "why didn't you told me earlier?"

Laksh scares, "Maa she is here finally please my reputation is in your hands, don't insult me."

DP rolls his eyes, "there is no need, it's done by yourself perfectly."

Ragini suppresses her laugh, she nods at DP, "correct! By the way, he really is telling the truth." Ragini said to his defence.

"See!" He was happy looking at her, "Maa I'm starving! Please serve the food."

"Wash your hands and show Ragini the house." She caresses Ragini's cheek and Laksh took her hand, "okay as you wish!" DP comes between them and separate the hands, "I will show her the house, you go and take a shower!"