Epilogue

Laksh was looking out of the window, the anger was written on his face, the reflection of his was visible through the window.

Ragini was looking at him. Poor guy, but I had never luck to meet my parents and he is drying to meet them since the last two years.

Laksh was taking deep breaths, his hot breaths were creating a steam on the window. Two years, fucking two years they are making me wait to meet them and ask for her hand. In these two years she is living with us under one roof as my fiancé. Yes, fiancé because she accepted the ring... 😍.

AP knocked on the door, "Laksh can I come in?"

Laksh pouts, he turns to the door, "come in." He was slightly annoyed 😒 seeing the smirking Ragini 😏.

"What?" He asked and AP came in, "juice!" She said holding a tray in her hands.

Ragini stood up, "Maa he was talking to me. I told him that my parents won't show up, not even after their talk."

AP nodded, "oh okay. No problem, they will come some other day. I'm sure."

Ragini suppresses her laugh, "haan sure..." both starts to laugh, Ragini has learnt to live with it, she has learnt to take her life in her hands better than before.

Laksh hits with his palm on the windowsill, "you both should help me, but no, you like to make jokes on my situation. Two years I have been waiting now, I want to marry her." He sat on the bed with a stern look, "what kind of parents you have, miserable! I want to kill them. Hit them. Shout at them. Make them...." he closed his mouth as he saw two shadows behind his mother.

Ragini stood up, even she was shocked to see her parents, "Mom dad?" She moves backwards and hits her back on Laksh chest.

Both were looking at each other, but soon Laksh got back to his sense. He took a step back from her and then rushed to her parents.

"FINALLY YOU GOT THE TIME TO MEET US! WHAT KIND OF PARENTS ARE YOU? WEREN'T YOU SCARED, THAT SOMETHING COULD HAVE HAPPENED TO YOUR DAUGHTER AS SHE IS LIVING UNDER ONE ROOF WITH STRANGERS?"

Ragini was looking at him, she was happy for his straight words. Hmm now you are numb, but Laksh don't forget to ask for my hand...

"WELL NOW YOU ARE HERE, I WANT TO ASK FOR YOUR DAUGHTER'S HAND, DARE YOU TO SAY NO!" He shouts at them showing with his finger on them.

Ragini admires him. Good boy. She stood there with crossed arms, "He asked you a question, will you please answer him, the poor guy is dying to ask you this question the last two years." She said angrily to them. Gosh two years they ignored me, actually I shouldn't wait for their agreement/approval. I should runaway with him and marry him.

"We know, that we have been a little bit lazy..." her father, Shekhar said it.

"A little bit lazy! Have you lost your mind. Just say yes and let me marry her. We both have graduated and started to work. We even build up our own company without your help. We can... no we are standing on our own feet without your help!" Laksh was out of control.

A hand was shown to stop him, "enough boy. We know you have archived something, but this doesn't mean you can look after her. What you thought why we worked day and night like this? Only to fulfil her lifestyle." Her mother said and Laksh stopped her showing his palm.

"Just shut up! Say yes or leave my house! I can tolerate a lot, but not the insult of Ragini!" Laksh was glaring at them, DP heard it and entered the room.

"Laksh it's okay, I don't need their approval. I was just teasing you and I'm very happy that you asked from them, but I'm old enough to take my own decisions. I don't need them, but if they have time then they can be a part of the wedding." Ragini said holding his hand from the back and resting her head on his shoulder.