9/7/14

I'm tired of school. Not because of the work, or that I have to learn or anything. I actually like that. Knowledge is power in my opinion, so the more you have the more power you have. I like to actually be smart and have common sense unlike most people these days. But anyways, I hate it because of the people there. Ok we get it you don't want your diploma and you wanna be stupid and uneducated for the rest of your life, doesn't mean you have to bring me down with you. You can flip burgers at mcdonalds all you want too doesn't mean that's the career I want in life. I have one main goal. I wanna be rich, and I don't care what I have to do to get there. I shall be rich, and I refuse to settle for less. Also the drama. High school drama is so annoying, like come on act your age. Like I'm not perfect, I know I talk about people and stuff but when your doing it 24/7 constantly. That is just annoying as hell. That's asking to get your ass beat. Like your basically yelling to the whole world "people come whoop my ass cause clearly I can't keep my mouth shut enough to actually avoid it" so they really push it. Also the teachers, especially the ones that like to throw shade. Like come on now just teach us the shit we don't have time for you to throw sideshots cause you want too. You aren't getting payed to throw shade, your getting paid to TEACH. You are a TEACHER not a SHADER. But I guess I have to deal.