Is this the end?🥴- chp.20

Jordan in the mm^
Last chapter y'allllll then imma drop the parts I got done for book 2. Y'all ready? Thank y'all to everybody that supported this book. Love y'all 😁❤️.
Brianna POV
"What the hell happened!?" I said actually bout to cry. In public. "Idk, I came from practice an saw him laying on his stomach" Elijah said putting his hands in his pockets. "Well hell is we gon follow them to the hospital?" Jordan said. "Yea but you an Bri the only ones wit cars. Bri you take us since he yo bf" Tyler said referring to him & Elijah. "We broke up" I mumbled under breath but they still heard me. "What! Why?" Elijah said. "He cheated" I said shrugging. "Damn" Tyler mumbled. I couldn't believe it. I was just with this man. I left him for a short amount of time. Is this my fault? Zoey was otp w/ Daunté telling him what was going on. I looked to the side an guess who was walking up. Yes. Chloe. "What happened? Is everything alright?" She said tryna act all worried. I bet her ass did it. "Listen hoe, take yo ass back in for I slide yo ass" I said cracking my knuckles. "Or what" she said walking up to me tryna act hard. "Bri it's not the time nor place" Elijah said putting his hand on my shoulder. "Or what? Oh bet bitch" I said tryna run to her but Elijah picked me up an held me back. "Let's go y'all" Jordan said. Elijah was still holding me back. "Can I Come" Chloe said. Kayla and Jordan both mugged and walked to Jordan's car where all the girls went an the boys where at mine. Daunté came running out there. "Gimme yo keys" Elijah said letting me go. "Why? I wanna drive" I said. "Your mad. If you drive we finna be right there wit Marcus" he said putting his hand down. I pulled my keys out my purse. And gave them to him. I started to walk to Jordan's car but Tyler stopped me. "Un uh, come back, you finna tell us about this cheating situation" he said hanging out the window. "Mmcht" I said smacking my lips and walking back.
—————————
After this long ass aggravating ride to the hospital, we finally got there. They said they got a pulse and revived him, thank god. I would never wish death on anybody, especially not an ex because at one point in life we did say we loved each other. Whether we meant it is up to us. "Excuse me are you Mrs. Green?" The doctor said. "Mrs. Who now?" I said confused. "Yes She is" Kayla said covering my mouth and smiling at the doctor. "Okay well you can go in first" she said smiling back. Damn.
Marcus POV (minutes before)
I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was a whole bunch of doctors and bright ass lights. They was talking to me but I could barely hear them so I said nothing. Once everything dialed down the nurse explained to me what happened with me. I had a heart attack. She basically told me I had drugs in my body that damaged my system. They also said that I was lucky to be revived cause a lot of people die. I knew that but all I could think about was Bri an how she just dumped me cause she thought I was cheating. "Mr. Green are you ready to take guest now?" The nurse walking in the room said. "Somebody here ta see me?" I said a lil sleepy and confused. "Um yes, your wife, your siblings and your friends" she said looking down at her clipboard. Wife? "Ok ummm send my 'wife' in first then" I said tryna see who they was talkin about. She left for a couple of minutes an she walked in w/ Bri. I was shocked asf but ian wanna show it so I started acting like I was just waking up or I was injured really badly but I looked like a special kid that thought he had a bug on him. "You okay?" Bri said walking up & away from the nurse. "Yeah" I said tryna sound sleepier than I already was. "Um can we have some time alone please" she said. "Take all the time you need" the nurse said putting her clipboard down and walking out the room. "Listen I didn't change my mind but I do wanna know what happened. What I do to you to make you do that? How? Why?" She said sitting in the chair beside my bed. "Listen Bri, imma say it slowly so you can understand me. She...drugged...me." I said. She was sitting there with a blank look on her face. "Nigga what?" She said turning her head. "She came to my dorm, an u know that envelope I had? Yea I gave that to Zoey so she could give it to her. I wasn't gon give that shii to her" I said kinda eager to explain myself. "Okay and? What does you giving her an envelope have to do with her drugging you?" She said tryna get smart. "I was getting there" I said. "Okay" She said crossing her legs and throwing her hands up. "Like I was saying, so I left my clothes in the dorm so I went back to get them and she showed up at my door when I finished changing. She had a McDonald's cup in her hand and she said water was in it & that it was a thank you gift for giving her the envelope so I took it as a peace offering. Then I drunk it and fell on the bed and she got on top of me, then that's when you walked in" I said a little outta breath because that took some shit outta me. She just had a look of disbelief on her face.
Brianna POV
This nigga gotta think I'm stupid. "Ok but still Marcus, you CANNOT act like you blind to the whole situation. You knew this girl been tryna get at you and you know she gone try to do anything to get with you, so why? Why would you open the door? Why would you take what she offered? I know you a athlete an everything but you gotta be smarter" I snapped. I was hurt, mad, disappointed and all of the above. To be honest I did not believe him at all. If he thought some little fairy tale was gon win me back then he don't know me. I looked up at him and his head was in his hands. "I gotta go, I'll tell Naomi & Mac to come in next" I said getting up and walking out the room. I needed some time honestly. I wasn't ready to take him back yet, I had to process everything. When I was walking back to the waiting area I seen Jordan go in the bathroom with her hand over her eyes so I followed her. Before I walked in after her, I snapped and told Mac that him & Naomi could go in. When I walked in Jordan was crying. Like boo hoo crying. "What happened" I said putting my hand on her shoulder. "T-Tyler. He broke up with me" she said hugging me. "Awwwww it's okay" I said not really knowing what to say. "He said he was frustrated and that I was being annoying but I was just tryna help" she said with her voice muffled. Right after she said that Kayla & Zoey walked in. Jordan's back was turned to them so she didn't know  they walked in. "They broke up" I mouthed to them. They came and joined the hug. "Y'all wanna go back and eat those snacks we had & watch movies?" I said. "Yea but we gotta say bye to Marcus" Zoey said breaking from the hug. "Yea let's go real quick" Kayla said breaking from the hug too. They said bye to Marcus and we walked out the building, not saying bye to anyone. Well I said bye to Mac & Naomi but that's it. Kayla drove Jordan's car & I drove mine. With that being said and done... we was out. It was coming to an end.

Did y'all enjoy this last chapter? Comment what you think gon happen in book 2. 💚