▪Teaser 3▪

Time and time again Yoongi, Jeongguk and Hoseok had disagreed. The fairy Godfathers were struggling to even think of what they could gift the boy they had raised up for the last sixteen years.

"He likes cake!"

"He likes cookies more!"

A series of insults and angry remarks followed when Yoongi interrupted.

"Enough! The both of you give me a headache."

The duo rolled their eyes as the eldest continued, "Hoseok, please go make the cookies. Jeongguk, you'll be in charge of the cake. He likes those Chinese bayberries."

Yoongi proceeded to go on and on about how Jimin just had to live a berry that is native to a specific part of Asia.

"He's lucky I love him to death."

Yoongi, the eldest Godfather, continued to mumble to himself as the other fairies kept hard at their work.

It was when Yoongi heard Jeongguk tell Hoseok he had the cookie recipe wrong that he had had enough.

"Both of you! Out! Now! I want you both to the kingdom and back no sooner than sunset or I'll have your heads on a platter for Jimin's birthday. Bring me word from the king and I shall complete the baking. Have you got that?"

Hoseok nodded feverishly at the order; he loves going to the castle.

"Both of you?" The elder eyed the stubborn young fairy.

Jeongguk scoffed and mumbled a yes before they set off for the village.

Knowing how their desserts would come out, Yoongi mumbled to himself, "Now, I'll do my cookie recipe."

Coming March 14, 2019