- 𝐄𝐍𝐕𝐘 𝐌𝐄 -

。゚・ 𖥸──-ˋ 🐾 ˊ-──𖥸 。゚・

yuri was the first one to wake up. she let out a soft yawn and looked up at jungkook. she smiled at the sight of her peaceful sleeping boyfriend. her eyes went down to his lips. she softly placed a hand on his puffed up cheek and slowly leaned in, softly placing her lips onto his.

the kiss woke jungkook up but he kept his eyes closed, slowly kissing her back. what caught yuri off guard was jungkook's arm being wrapped around her waist, pulling her closer.

their breathing became heavy due to the long makeout session so yuri was the first one to pull away. she rested her forehead against jungkook's with a smile on her face.

"good morning, my love."

"morning, baby."

jungkook calling her baby made yuri fangirl inside. she giggled and pulled away to look up at him. he looked down at her, smiling, showing her his beautiful bunny teeth.

"we should get up." yuri suggested and jungkook hummed in response, slowly unwrapping his arm from her waist and giving the crook of her neck a kiss. he sat up and threw his legs to the side of the bed. yuri sat up as well.

"you can take a shower. i'm going to make breakfast." yuri said and gave his cheek a kiss before walking out of her room and to the kitchen, seeing yoongi's back. she smiled and ran towards him, jumping on his back. she wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs were around his waist.

"good morning, brother!" yuri said cheerfully and nuzzled yoongi's neck, causing yoongi to chuckle.

"good morning, lil sis. did you see my post?"

yoongi looked over his shoulder and found out his answer by yuri's confused face. he pulled out his phone and showed yuri the post. yuri turned red and she slapped yoongi on the side of his head.

"why did you do that?!"

"yah! that hurts, idiot!"

breakfast was done and yoongi was eating. yuri already ate and went back to her room to see if jungkook was hungry.

"kookie baby! breakfast is done."

"alright!"

yuri heard his shout back and she went to her closet to pick her outfit. she then heard her bathroom door open and looked at her boyfriend. her jaw dropped a bit as she stared. who knew jungkook would look this good in a casual ass outfit.

 who knew jungkook would look this good in a casual ass outfit