- 𝐁𝐔𝐁 -

。゚・ 𖥸──-ˋ 🐾 ˊ-──𖥸 。゚・

playlist

earned it - the weeknd

want - taemin

acquainted - the weeknd

july - kris wu

pillowtalk - zayn

thirsty - taemin

gone - the weeknd

house of cards - bts

we can make love - somo

⚠️ smut? :) ⚠️

it's been a week since jungkook's hand injury and yoongi's birthday.

jungkook's hand was getting better but he still couldn't pick up things that were heavy. yuri insisted in carrying the heavy stuff but jungkook said he would rather let his hand break than let her do that. so she had to no choice but to give in.

yuri was cleaning around her house while jungkook asleep in her bed. she let out a tired sigh and wipe the sweat on her forehead with the back of her hand. after putting everything away, she went to the bathroom to take a shower.

after her shower, she got out and wrapped a towel around her before going to her room. she saw jungkook was still sleeping and started shaking her head with chuckling. she went towards her closet but stopped when she saw jungkook's shirt laying at her desk. she smiled widely before grabbing it and skipping towards her closet. she closed the door and took the towel off. she slowly put on her undergarments and then jungkook's shirt. it was a white long sleeve shirt. it exposed her right shoulder and collarbone. it stopped at her mid thighs but was a teeny weeny shorter. she just shrugged it off and walked out her closet. she saw jungkook was up and ran towards him, tackling him onto the bed.

"kookiiiieeee!" she squealed out and nuzzled his neck with her nose. she heard a deep chuckle in return and felt big hands held onto her small waist. she pulled back to look at his face but her lips was attacked by his. her eyes closed and their lips moved in sync. jungkook was, surprisingly, the first one to pull away and looked at yuri up and down, his tongue sliding across his bottom lip then his top one. "my bub lookin' good in my shirt." jungkook praised and yuri loved being called bub and other pet names. she was a giggling mess with jungkook started to kiss her neck. she knew that this would lead to something else but she didn't mind.