Part 1 'Spying'

"Alright

"Alright." I mumble as I take a sip from my coffee. my eyes never straying from the laptop in front of me. With my free hand I continue to write my daily report, which, included nothing, because my leads have all been dead ends.

The report was more for me anyways, to keep my thoughts organized. I'm not even required to send them in. Roughly I close the laptop with a sigh and join my hands together on the warm paper cup.

My mission? To find an elusive retired hit-man who goes by the stupid name Daisy. The name is not as innocent as it sounds. He most likely doesn't even know what the flower that goes by that name looks like.

The real meaning is BLU-82, also known by the silly nickname Daisy Cutter. It's a fifteen-thousand pound bomb that was used mostly in the Vietnam and Afghanistan war to level out fields.

This hit-man is believed to have classified information, hence why I'm tasked with tracking him down, my specialty. I'm currently undercover with the identity of a cute naive innocent college student who's the ultimate good girl, Chin-Sun Soo. "Tsk." I swear the agency is testing me.

These stupid itchy bangs will take forever to grow out, and to hell with it if I have to act stupid with a pout again, or wrestle with these eye enlargement contacts. But..nonetheless my cover is beautifully perfect without a single flaw.

From my seat inside the coffee shop, I discreetly asses all the people that walk by. My charade, I'm sure, would be over if i didn't keep my mask of a gentle smile on, keeping my scowl from cracking through.

That's when I felt it, a pair of eyes unmistakably focused on me. Obviously not trying to be obvious, I get up and throw my paper cup away. While I had been acting natural, I was able to scan the coffee shop effectively without being conspicuous. However, there was nothing to see. Only an old man ordering and a couple being cutesy in the corner.

Something's up... I definitely felt eyes burning into me, behind my field of vision. Meaning, they're stealth as shit or they hacked into something and were spying on me. Or...I could be more paranoid than I initially thought. I chuckle at that.

Again I can feel an unwavering gaze directed my way. 'No time for hackers.' I think to myself as I stuff my computer into my backpack. Ever heard of a burner phone? Now picture that laptop version. Of course it'd be suspicious seeing a laptop turned on and not being able to find its signal, huge red flag with it not having an existence.

Hence my trusty decoy to which they believe is the laptop they saw. Pictures of me with food, selfies, at college, my 'school work', and all that good nonsense, no one suspects a thing. The best in the business helped me out, because, sadly, I know not a thing about how to hack or how to be hack proof, if that's even a thing

Gently slinging the backpack on, I casually make my way to the exit. It's a pet-peeve of mine to be spied on. I swing the door open and breathe in the sweet smelling air of diesel and oxygen. Little me easily mixes into the crowd of people heading home from work. It Is that time of the day after all. The light turns green and the crowd serges forward, across the street. It's time to go 'home'. Which is pretty nice considering there's a Jacuzzi tub.

Chin-Sun has rich supporting parents, which I think contrasts to a 'starving college student's' image. But hey, much better than attending college and also having to man a job. No skin off my back, I'd still complete the job perfectly. I hum to myself happily, spinning the house keys around my pointer finger.

The Next Day

The walk from college was also short, which is a little surprising since the house isn't on campus. Keys in hand, I unlock the door and let myself in. My mind strays, thinking how they most likely chose this place due to it being central to everything. With a flick I toss the keys onto the coffee table. My mood slightly improves every time I can take these cutesy boots off and slip into house slippers.

I'll burn these uncomfortable doll clothes later. Perfection would be taking a bath, then doing my job. I nod to myself in agreement as I take out my soaps and turn the water on. Right, almost forgot the silky robe. Now in a very good mood, I head towards the hallway, the bedroom on the other side.

On my walk cross the hallway, a shiver goes down my spine. The feeling of being watched returns. Being the professional I am, I act like nothing happened, not even pausing as I walk into the bedroom. Well, only a professional can perfect portraying carefree, like there's no creepy pair of eyes following me. Who knew acting was such a large part of the job?

Okay okay, this isn't the first time, I reason with myself. It's a blessing I kept my clothes on though. I feel the gaze coming from outside...This isn't the first floor, and the buildings directly outside my window are too short to spy from. Whoever this person is, they must have Installed a camera out on the terrace.

I can't do anything about this at the moment. No simple person could break into the apartment without leaving traces, or would risk going from balcony to balcony. This isn't your average stalker. To make matters worse, I'm playing a naive air-head, so my options are, for better words, limited.

Love you all~