Chp.5. Stars.2.

Bella's pov

I had made no progress. So much for that idea. He kept coughing, so I did something that put my life in even more danger. But that doesn't matter. I covered his mouth with some cloth. It helped, but he was still trapped and we were both too weak to free him.

Sarah's pov

The boys come and Hosuh and Stephen run in while Daniel consoles me....

Stephen carries Jeff out while Hosuh has Bella.

Who has now passed out.

"BELLA!" I cried. Tears just roll down my face. She's just lying limp in Hosuh's arms.

How could I let this happen?

They took her and Jeff in the ambulance, something about inhaling too much smoke. I was practically dragged to their car and they took us to the hospital. I was crying the whole time and my sobs echoed throughout the car. Daniel was sniffing, Hosuh crying and Stephen holding back tears.

Time skip to hospital because I can.

Once in the hospital I practically ripped the receptionist head off screaming at her. She pointed her shaking finger towards the west wing. So we all bolted down towards the room she had given us. The room number one I would never forget. 203. I basically broke the door down and sat with Bella, who was slowly breathing. The boys each had some kind of regret or guilt within them, and it was shown through their eyes. I watched as they all kind of stepped aside as the doctor came in. He turned to me.

"Are you Sarah?"

I nodded profusely, tears still running down my face.

"Well dear, you need to know something,...."

HEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHE I AM EVIL

Bella's pov

I groaned slightly and sat up.

Where am I?

I looked around and noticed white everything. Well hospital obviously. Damn my eyes hurt, well everything hurts. Now I noticed people. Ok, lets see. Light brown skin, black hair yep. Must be Sarah. Tall man, white coat thing, that's easy a doctor. Purple, green, and white hair? could it be the boys from the other day? Why are they here? I'm so confused that I don't notice that Sarah is practically destroying my rib cage.

"BELLA HOW DARE YOU KEEP THIS FROM ME! YOU COULD HAVE DIED, STILL COULD DIE BECAUSE OF THIS. YOU WILL NOT LEAVE MY SIGHT!"

I was taken aback by what she said. Keeping from her? Keeping what from her?

Could it be? No, it couldn't. No one knew.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

at least that's what I thought.

Ok, yes I'm sorry. I should've updated this ages ago but my lazy ass really couldn't do it. Yeah I'm the worst. I promise that I do update as much as I can. And sometimes that's hard, seeing as I create new oc's and characters whenever possible

yes I'm aware that I may have a slight problem UWU

I also get distracted easily, whether it be reading another book or writing another book or some other reason, sooooooooooooo I'm sorry.

hopefully I can update again soon.