Chapter 2

Y/N Pov

The elevator reaches the top of the tower. The door opens as the gang and I exit, following the teams.

Ozpin: Teams RWBY and JNPR, who are these five teenagers behind you?

Ruby: You won't believe us if we tell you.

Ren: They're the five possessed animatronics from the pizzeria.

Ozpin: Is this true?

He asks while looking towards us. I smirk and proceed to answer.

Y/N: Yep, name's Y/N, but you can call me Golden Freddy or Fredbear. The brown haired guy who looks like me is my brother Fred, also known as Freddy Fazbear. Purple bunny is Jack, also called Bonnie. The blonde girl is Maggie, also known as Chica. And ginger with an eyepatch is Michael, also called Foxy.

Y/N&FJMM: The Fazbear family at your service!

(A/N: This is the best pic I could find of the whole gang as humans)

Ozpin: Nice to meet you five, now can you explain why people have gone missing in the walls of your pizzeria?

Y/N: Heh... well, ya see... we forcibly stuff most intruders into animatronic suits because our optics trick us into thinking every intruder is HIM... so we stuff them into the suits to free ourselves from this curse.

Ozpin: I see, well, since you seem to have had no luck, I'd like to ask you five if you'd like to become students here at Beacon?

Y/N&FJMM: Of course!

Ozpin chuckles at our response.

Ozpin: Well, here's your scrolls, the unifo-

Y/N: If it's all the same with you Oz, we'd prefer not to wear a school uniform.

Ozpin: Very well, your schedules are on the Scrolls.

We thank Ozpin and get back into the elevator. We head back down and make our way to our dorm. We head in and get settled down.

Y/N: Well, I'm gonna go explore the place, see y'all later!

I say as I walk out of the dorm, after having changed into a golden yellow hoodie, blue jeans, and yellow sneakers. I head up to the roof and sit on the ledge, staring up at the stars. I sigh as I gear footsteps and out of the corner of my eye, I see Fred sit next to me.

Y/N: Hey brother?

Fred: Yeah?

Y/N: Do you wonder what our parents did after we were murdered?

Fred: Yeah, I'm worried that they became depressed and committed suicide cause they lost their only two children in one day.

Y/N: Yeah, I hope wherever they are, that they are happy.

Fred: Me too bro, me too.

Unbeknownst to either of us, teams RWBY, JNPR, Jack, Michael, and Maggie are hiding on the rooftop listening. Me and Fred get up and have a quick bro hug and head back to the dorm. JMM follows suit and we all arrive back at the dorm and get to sleep.