23. New

Jungkook flinched as he heard the door open. "Tae- Oh! You must be Jungkook!" A guy exclaimed with his obvious American accent.

"I'm Ryll. Ryll Smith." He said with a big smile plastered on his face. Jungkook felt his body shook. He was taken back. 'So this is Taehyung's fiance..'

He let out a small business smile and shook his hand back. "I'm Jeon Jungkook. Nice to meet you."

"Jungkook-? Oh babe!" Taehyung said as he entered the room. He immediately went to Ryll, hugging his waist and kissing his cheek. 'It could've been me..' Jungkook thought sadly. But immediately erased it from his mind when the two looked at him.

"What are you doing here, Jungkook?" Taehyung asked. 'No nicknames? Ok.' Jungkook gave out a small smile and pursed his lips. "Uhmm.. About Paris.. I've thought about it carefully and.."

"And?" Taehyung raised a brow, curiosity eating him on how Jungkook will answer him.

"I'll go."

Taehyung smiled, his hands that was on his boyfriend's waist was gone making the other looked at him sensing something different. He knew Jeon Jungkook wasn't just a painter friend to Taehyung. Ryll wanted to glare at them but controlled himself and smiled.

"That's great! My Taehyung needs some company there, right babe?" Ryll said snaking his arm to Taehyung's, emphasizing the word 'my'.

Taehyung looked at him and smiled. "Yeah." He answered before bringing his eyes back to Jungkook. Who was probably the most awkwarded person in the room.

"Mr. Kim? The meeting is about to start in 5." Taehyung's secretary popped up by the door. "Oh, I'll be right there." He answered making the secretary leave.

"I'll go now. That's it for the day, Jungkook. I'll tell you the details tomorrow. And babe, see you later." Taehyung said kissing the temple of his fiance. He left the room leaving the two.

"U-umm.. I'll go now." Jungkook said and started walking to the door. "Jungkook." He heard the other man called him. "Ye-yes?" Jungkook gulped. There's something about Ryll that seriously scares him.

Ryll smiled at him. "Taehyung is mine and mine only. If you ever seduced him while you two are in Paris, I will cut your head off." He said in a dark tone.

Jungkook shivered and nodded his head as he turned back again to face the door. "I'm not gonna do that. I already have a family." He murmured enough for the other to hear. He opened the door and left the room.

Who on earth is he?! And how dare he threatened me like that?! What a bitch! He thought as he rushes down and took a cab to go to Jimin's work. He needed to tell someone about this.

"Namjoon.." Jin shook his boyfriend who's sleeping at his desk. Namjoon rose rubbing his eyes and yawning. "You okay? You've been asigned to many night shifts." Jin said worriedly.

Namjoon let out a small smile and tugged the other by his waist placing a kiss on his lips. "I'm fine. Love you.." He said with a tired voice. Jin smiled and sat on his lap encircling his arms around him, thanking God there was no one around at the moment.

"I love you too." Jin smiled brushing the latter's hair and kissing him back. Their soft, passionate kisses turned into a hot make-out session.

Namjoon's lips traced through the older's jaw down to his neck. "J-Joon.. No~ It's just lunch break--mmm!" Jin said pushing the other away with small strength.

Namjoon sighed and kissed his forehead. He hugged Jin and whispers sweet nothings to his ear making the older giggle and smile. A word from Jin and he already obeys.

Making Jin think, what if he decided to end it, will Namjoon comply? It saddens him but it also makes him happy that Namjoon is so whipped for him that he'll do whatever the older wants.

"Let's go eat?"

________________

Should I do tagged stuff?

Ryll is pronounced as ryl in rylie