1

Harry frowned as he listened at the door of the order meeting in the black house.
The only ones opposing the headmaster's idea was Snape and his godfather.
Remus wasn't there being out on a mission.
Dumbledore wanted to force harry to marry ginny to help boost Harry's magic despite being gay.
He listened to the two enemies explaining how it was usually done between powerful individuals and ginny was quite average.
Their logic was infallible but their argument was not swaying the man.
Harry decided to take matters into his own hands.
He approached Hermione she promptly set upon all the lawbooks she could get her hands on.
what followed was two days of the most boring activity harry could imagine.
thankfully harry didn't help much, just got his friend refreshments however she came up with two lists.
one paraphrased laws and the other a list of wizards powerful enough and in the appropriate age range for marriage.
harry wasn't big on the idea however it seemed the best way, even he and Hermoine agreed there was logic behind the magic boost.
they discussed it at length and it was really the only viable option.
the list was just as short.
harry outright refused Sirius or Remus, both were family.
which in the end left only one, Severus snape one grumpy Boi.
Harry decided it would be quicker and easier to contact Remus and get him to help convince Sirius before they tackled snape.
he was going to be the hard one.
what they found out was the opposite is true.
Sirius lost his shit, hours he ranted until he logiced himself to reason.
snape merely raised an eyebrow and asked why he would do that.
harry decided to be upfront.
"because I'm rich and I'm probably going to die soon"
Severus snorted.
"potter if we got married i will be ensuring you live as long as possible, we Snapes are possessive and mate for life"
a tingle went through the teen's whole body as Severus spoke.
his eyes were glued on him and Harry felt almost as if he were naked.
snape had never looked at him like this before and it made his body so hot, why did he think the man was ugly again?
Sirius looked mutinous but at the same time pleased to hear the man would ensure Harry's survival.
Remus was smelling at the man with a confused face.
"as for money i am lord prince, i am quite well off myself.
so really all you have to offer me is your body"
they all gasped at him.
"if you think its worth all of that harry"
harry could have come then and there.