Part 1

I felt his cold, hard grasp whip me around to face him. He glared at me with his harsh, frozen, blazing blue eyes. He was appalled. He began to survey me with his hungry icy eyes, searching for answer.I knew there were none. He began to finally work his squandering gaze back up to my shocked expression. He reached his other hand forward, slowly. I flinched at the oncoming intrusive gesture. He cupped his stiff, pale, brooding hand around my soft, porcelain face. I was frozen beneath him. He carefully took his shaky thumb and tried to wipe away my smeary eyeliner that poured down my face. I was trying to rebuild my damn, I could not cry in front of him. Especially not here, anywhere but here. A little smile began to creep onto his face, grabbing my, attention and never letting it go. Until I fell.

I wanted to let go. I wanted to be set free from everything.Starting with the tight dresses, the criticising glares from people who know about as much about me as PETA knows about space. I wanted it to end and I was so close to the door. I was two steps away, then he grabbed my hand and, he yanked me around to look at those piercing blue eyes. I let out the faintest of wimpers, I knew he heard me. This was it, everything I have worked for was going to end right here. My life was over, for I knew he wouldn't stop this time. Then cupped my face, trying to show emotion. I was startled. Then, he began to smile. It was such a beautiful smile, the ones that aren't force but come naturally because you are staring at something you love. The only difference was that during that moment he did not love me, and he never will. I felt my head get blurry, everything was fogging up. Did he drug me, again?