Chapter 4

No one's POV

the bell rang at the same time the teacher came to the class with not so many papers. she fixed her glasses before entering,  she saw hana standing in the corner of the class..

"you must be the new student" she asked in serious tone. hana twirled around, surprised "ye..yes" *why did she came out of no where,  that really scared me* she thought and huffed nervously. *somehow, I'm starting to get nervous for no reason*

"I'm mrs.lee seoyoung, I will be your math teacher" she smiled this time with a kind tone.

"I'm kim hana" hana gave her a little bow for respect.

"came in, class had started" she motion for hana to go in the class.

"morning class" mrs.lee greeted with a bored tone.

*she's sure is moody* hana thought.

"please take your sits quietly if you don't want to get kick out of my class"

*I guess she is*  she chuckled at her own sarcasm.

"we have a new comer so be kind with her" mrs.lee tapped her palm on the table "kim hana" she called.

"yes"

mrs.lee gestured her, hana understood what she meant..

"hi my name is Kim hana" she gave a little shy bow then fixes her glasses.

the class didn't give any attention to her, all they gave her some judging looks and some whispering. hana licked her lips nervously..

*I don't like this kind of atmosphere*

"can you go take your seat back there, besides the window, so I can start the class already" the teacher ordered her.

"yes ma'am"

hana quickly went to the empty seat and the class started and sat in as the class started.

Suddenly the door opened and 3 boys burst inside..

"sorry for being laate" one of them said.

"jungguk,  taehyun, jimin...I won't let this go in the next time"

"you always say the same thing every time and then let us go with it" jimin snorted and rolled his eyes. jungguk heard him and chuckled.

taehyun's eyes met with hana, at first his eye were unreadable but in seconds he knowledgeabled her, he gave her a small smirk and winked at her.

*what the hell is wrong with this guy* she tried so hard to stop her blushing. 

at the end of the class, while hana was packing her book and things, taehyun sat on her desk.

"you forgot to put this one" he handed her her yellow pencil. "thanks" she grabbed it but he didn't let go of the pencil. she glanced at him, showing her irritation of his doings.

"so your name was kim hana not 'P'? mmm pretty name" he stretch his lips downwards with raised eyebrows, a sigh of interest.

"seriously what fo you want from me" she snatched the pencil from his hand.

"nothing, just feeling interested to the newbie who had fell on top of me" he smirked.

hana, her eyed widened and quickly covered him mouth "shut up they will get the wrong idea"

"sho whad?" he murmured since her hands covering his mouth, shrugging his shoulders.

"your the one who knocked me down with ur clumsy running" she hisssed.

"oh yeah that's true" he nodded with a blanked face.

*what hell is with this guy? is he dump or playimg dump?* she frowned at him.

"you know, whatever" she waved her hand, took her things and headed to the door.

"oh kim taehyun since hana is new to this school, can you give her a tour around the school?"

hana widened her eyes and directly faced taehyun. *no I don't want to stay with this freak more that this*

"a.." taehyun locked eyes with her and  was about to say something.

"NO! I can take care of myself" hana blurred.

"you sure?"

"yess thank you mrs.lee" she faked a wide smile.

"ok then, hope you like it in here" mrs.lee patted her shoulder and left the class.

*finally* hana thought and quickly headed to the door..

"umm hana" taehyun called.

"now what" she frowned at him.

"whao calm down, just I want to tell you that the canteen is on the other side, on your left" he pointed.

"I know that!!" hana turned pink and stormed to where he pointed.

*she is interesting and funny too* he chuckled.