Chapter 5

Taehyun's pov:

"Ok that's it for today" mr.Oh closed his book and started packing his paper.

"Finally.." i sighed and started packing my things with the other classmates.

"Taetae~" jimin wrapped one arm around my neck and locked it with the other arm from the back "wanna go eat some ddeokbokki on our way home?" He wiggled his eyebrows with a chessy smile.

"Ack get your arms away from me you idiot" i knocked a book on his forehead "and yess i craving for something spicy" i dumped my shoulder to his..

"Ew you two look like some shoujo girls deciding on what to eat" jhope appear behind us with a disgusted look. Jungguk chuckled and high-fived him.

"Are you in or not?" Jimin and i gave him a sarcastic bored face. "Of course am in, there's no way I'm letting you guys go eat without me included" he pouted.

Ugh take that pouting of ur face or am gonna snack it, i don't know what the girls see cute in that. Just the thought of him pouting and doing cute things makes me shudder..

"Me too me too" jungguk nodding feverishly like a six years old being invited to go an ice cream..

"Count me in" namjoon entered the class with his backpack. "Let's go i can't stand staying her any longer"

"What about jin hyung and suga hyung?" Jungguk asked. "Oh i just met suga and he told me that he and jin hyung have something with their math teacher and they're gonna catch up with us later or not" namjoon shrugged his head.

These two being president and vice president really is a miracle happening. its sure is a hard work for them, especially for suga since that's so not his thing but the teacher insisted thinking that gonna change him or something haha poor hyung. It's ruining his laziness, which all the teacher do want to happen.. XD

Anyway, All of us headed to the gate, i saw the new student walking, what was her name? Oh yeah Hana..

"And then she smiled to me but that jerk he--...yah taehyun, are you listening to me?" Jimin frowned. "Wait here guys" i patted his shoulder while my eyes still stuck on the new student's direction, with a smirk on my face..

"HEYYYY HANAA, KIM HANA. THE GIRL WITH BROWNISH HAIR and purple backpack" i cupped my mouth with my to palms and called, she stopped abruptly and looked left and right, so pure heh. "HEEEEREE" I waved her way with both of my arms shamelessly.

She truned her hair with widened big eyes, she reeeeeally looks embarrassed. I can see her cheek turning from pink to red XD. She gave me a really big irritated frown, she truned her back to me and stromed out of the gate. She must really hates even more tho it's her first day. I'm gonna have fun this year, it's been really boring these days.

"You know her?" The four of my friends looks at me. "Kinda, she's the new student. Mrs.Lee asked me to give her a tour and she rejected it"

"Hmm" they nodded, "i can see the hates on you already" namjoon hyung added. "I know right? It's gonna be so much fun messing with her" i chuckled and peaced out.

"Ooh Kim Taehyun had found a nerd to mess with and it's a girl this time, that's new" jhope cooed.

"Put her nerdy looks aside, You should had heard her cursing as me when i dumbed into her this morning and tried to flirt. She even stepped on my feet and ran" i cruled up laughing, holding my stomach.

"You flirted?" Jungguk raised his eyebrows with a wide eyes. I nodded.

"But she doesn't look like your type niether someone you would flirt with" he checked her out.

"She looked prettier without those nerdy glasses, i don't know why she's hiding it"

"Oooo some oneis having a crush" jimin cooed. "Aniya" i shook my hand.

"Aish lets stop talking about your new love story with that nerd and let's eat. I feel like all my energy had drained out all 'cause of those stupid lectures" jhope rubbed his stomach while walking, frowning. He seriously looked like a grandpa's nagging about why his food wasn't ready yet.

"It's not a love stroy" i did an X with my hands "just something to kill time"

"And take that blank expression off your face, it's so confusing" he mumbled.

"Aigoooo~ we gotta feed grandpa before he explode any moment, its starting from now" jimin laughed.

"Shut it jamless kid" jhope shot back at him. Jimin suddenly stopped laughed and looked at us expressionless "ok now that so unfunny right now"

We cracked up at him, jhope wrapped his arm aroud him neck and ruffled his hair "aigooooo hahaha you mad kid"

"Knock it off, you sound more like a mother right now. And don't call me a kid aishshshsh" he stomped his leg like a kid and stromed ahead of us.

"Yah jimin ah wait up" i called between laughing. We tried to catch up with him.

------------------------------

Hana pov:

*Ahhhhh this idiot fucking stupid whatever his name is. Soo freak'n embarrassing, i can't believe called me this loud, am soo gonna kill him*

I reached home and closed the door behind me with a 'Bang'.

"Omo!! Honey your home, how was your first day" mom peeked out of the kitchen.

"Like hell, some idiot keeps on annoying and picking on me thinking he's a smartass or something" i blurted..well more like rapped whole heading upstairs.

I threw my backpack on my nightstand, with the glasses and layed down.

"I need to find a job too, i won't be able to go to the club frequently if i didn't find a way to get my own money,and of course i can't let mom know about me going there too
I need to get going now" i stood up, got dresses and got some of my things for school tomorrow in case i got back really late.

"Going somewhere?" My mom caught me at the door before i go out, i didn't have my glasses with me. Well if i want to get myself hired of course i don't want them thinking I'm some kind of a nerd and they go and reject my request *eyeroll*

"Umm...I'm gonna go find a part-time job to work in" i simple blurted.

"What about lunch?"

"I'm not hungry so I'll grab something to eat later"

"All right but don't come back late" she stated. I stopped abruptly and fully turned her way this time.

"Since when do you care whether I'm late or not" i raised my eyebrows.

"Look young girl..firstly, I'm your mother. Secondly, both of us moved away in order to have a new page in life and start a new. So i don't want you carelessly going and cause any trouble for either of us..do you get what I'm saying, Kim Hana?" She approached me and crossed her arms, waiting for my respond.

"Yes ma'am i got it, and don't worry i still haven't forgotten on the reason we moved here. Especially MY reason..Call me when you get home" i grabbed the doorknob got out of the house..

Seriously what doesn't she want from me. It's true that both of us wants to start a new but that doesn't mean for me to throw completely who i am and what i like. .

----------------

Hellooo My readers~ sorry for updating late. I got so busy with life and collage and being the lazy there was so many things for me to catch up...
I hope you liked my story and I'll try my best to update more. Have a good day~~~♡