Chapter 1

Naruto was so excited. He was finally going to confess to Sakura. Even though it was obvious that he liked her, he felt the need to say it formally. He bought flowers, a heart shaped box filled with delicious chocolates, and a promise ring for future purposes.

"Okay, here I go," he said, "Shit! I got everything I need here? Okay. Chocolates? Check. Flowers? Check. Gum? Check. Okay, I'm ready!" He mumbled to himself.

As he was walking looking for Sakura, he saw her with Ino.

"- and then I was like, "Go out with me!" and he said "No!" He had the damn audacity to say th-"

"Uhm? Sakura?"

"What, Naruto?" She sneered

He inhaled and exhaled. "Okay. I like you. A lot. Hell, maybe even love you. Can you... would you do the honors of being my girlfriend?" He showed her the flowers and chocolates.

For a moment she was unresponsive. He couldn't understand the emotions passing through her. It was like if she was giving off a resting bitch face.

"What the fuck, Naruto? Hell no! Why would I go out with a loser like you? You just eat ramen and don't do anything! Kami! Why are you in our team anyways?! You're useless, for Kami's sake! You can't always do anything right! Always messing up missions from left to right! Why can't you be useful like my Sasuke? You see, my Sasuke pays attention, knows what to do, is level-headed, etcetera, etcetera." She finished off.

Naruto was silent. Ino was shocked. She didn't know her best friend and former love rival would say anything like that to Kind-Hearted Naruto!

"Oh my Kami, Sakura! What the actual fuck! Why would you say that! He's being nice to an ungrateful piece of shit like you! You know what! Don't talk to me! What you did to Naruto is unforgivable!! So mean! I'll tell the rest of the Rookie Squad what you did and said!" Ino exclaimed.

"Fuck you, Sakura." Naruto said, "I can't believe I've been letting you treat me like this for to long! Kami! I can't believe I fell for you, you ugly banshee! At least on missions I do something! Unlike you! Always sitting in the sidelines while Sasuke, Kakashi-sensei, and I do the work!" Naruto sassed back.

Ino looked proud. "Let's go, Naruto."

With the Ino and Naruto!

Naruto and Ino were walking about what just happened. Naruto just looked dull.

"Hey, Naruto," Ino asked out of the blue. "Yeah?" He responded, sadly.

"Why did you like Sakura? I mean there really isn't anything pretty about her! She has no chest, no ass, a pretty big forehead if you ask me, and is really ugly in the inside."

Now this got Naruto thinking, why did he like Sakura?

"Uhm, let me think..." He said. He really needs to think for that! I mean c'mon did he actually like her, or was it some trick!

"I... don't know..." he trailed off.

"You see! You don't even know if you like her!" Ino exclaimed.

"Are you sure you're not gay?" She teased.

"Shit, I'm gay..." Naruto said quietly.

"Oh my! I knew it! No one can actually like Sakura! I mean look at her! How did you actually think you liked her? Was it because of Sasuke?" She questioned. She didn't feel any negative emotion saying that. She didn't feel jealous, nor sad, nor angry. Ever since she got with Sai, she's been another different person.

"Maybe...? He questioned. "I mean, I always admired him, my heart skipped a beat for him before I thought I liked Sakura..." he trailed off.

"Oh emm gee! You like him!" Ino came to the conclusion.

•••

To be continued