the corupted crystal...

Rage... was all he could remember, and all he knew. A Dragon shifter, was looking at the horizon, enjoying the lovely sunset... Being called a murderer, a monster, a mistake... He clenched his fists, remembering all the years of abuse he went through untill he escaped. He never imagined killing his tormenters would give him such relief... But he also missed someone... someone dear to him.

   "Gems..." he lost his memory after escaping, all he could remember was the torture he went through, his pained screams, dead bodies covered in claw and bite marks, and a girl... a girl with Midnight blue wings, dark blue scaled body, black, long, silky hair, ice blue eyes, similar to his, and a blue crystal on her forhead....

    The Dragon shifter slowly stood up, his messy, black hair covering his nape and his eyes, a dark blood red, cracked crystal on his forhead, black wings with red tips and red markings, a red scaled and scarred chest and torso, covered by his red t-shirt and his black jacket. An entirely black scaled body and a spiked tail. His Ice blue eyes flashed dark ice blue before he took off into the sky, releasing a bone chilling roar...

   He was nervous... it was his very first day of highschool...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    A girl was walking down the halls of Crystall Academy. Every student called her 'Black queen' because of her looks. She had long, silky black hair that was in a spikey pony tail, ice blue eyes with slitted pupils, faint dark blue scales on her cheeks. Gems Midnight, the most popular girl in school.

   "*sigh* ... I miss him..." she said, remembering her friend. A shifter with shier black scales, red scaled chest and torso, long, messy black hair, black wings with red markings and a spined tail. But what she shuddered at while thinking about him, was when she saw his crystal crack...

    "Crimson... I hope you're safe out there..." she said before heading to her next class.

(Gems's pov.)

    "Alright class today we..." I just zoned out while remembering him. Every time I saw him, he was being tortured, never even getting a break untill they were finished with him. He would always wear a smile on his face when facing or talking to me. I started to tear up when remembering the last words he said before getting corupted.

    "When we get out of here, no one will harm you. I'll make sure of it."

    "*sniff* You lied..." I didn't realized I mumbled but my bestfriend did, Saphire.

    "Who lied?" She asked. I looked at her before answering.

   "N-No one Saph. No o-"

   "Please welcome, Crimson Bloodflame." The teacher said. I froze and turned to the door to see him... our eyes locked as our eyes widened. I started crying at the sight of my old friend.

    "C-Crimson...?"

    "G-Gems...?"

    I ran up to him and hugged him for dear life, I was crying my eyes out at that moment. I felt two arms wrap around me as I burried my head into his neck, his black hair brushing against my face. We both were reunited once again.

   "I missed you..." We both said at the same time. After letting go of each other and him introducing himself to the class, he sat down next to me. I was smiling like crazy. Crimson; my childhood friend and the one who protected me with his life, is right here, next to me. I saw his crystal glow as a few of his cracks healed.

HEY WOLFPACK!!! This is my first original story. I hope you guys like this. Btw, in this, Gems and Crimson are just REALLY GOOD friends so they won't be a couple. There will be a love interest in the future but untill than. Later!!