55: Old Master

Emy was treated by everyone carefully.

She should not have told Sebastian about her condition.

Hindi na siya makagalaw ng maayos because the Prince had her watched wherever she goes.

Tinatawanan na nga din siya nila Diana. Tch.

Hindi niya alam kung anong pinagsisisihan niya eh.

Yung pagsabi ba niya kay Sebastian o yung pag-aasawa niya ng masyadong overprotective?

Anyway, kada umaga ay pinadadalhan siya ni Serafina ng herbal. Pampatibay daw yun sa kapit ng bata. She drank it diligently. Kasi kapag hindi niya yun ginawa, pagagalitan siya ni Sebastian. Hindi talaga ito umaalis hangga't hindi niya iyon iniinom.

The Empress was also sending things for her pregnancy. Minsan, ipapatawag siya nito at parehas sila ni Serafina na magpapayo sa kanya.

In truth, hindi naman niya kailangan ng payo eh. She were with Diana in the duration of her pregnancy. Kaya naman kahit papaano ay may ideya na siya sa mga dapat at hindi niya dapat gawin.

Masayang masaya naman sila Lie Feng at Francis when they heard about her pregnancy. Excited rin sila para sa kanya.

Anyway, everyone are still busy about the war. Dalawang linggong wala silang maramdaman mula sa side nila Misa.

They thought they had retreated all the way. But everytime they are sending people at the forest, wala ng nakakabalik pa.

And so they had concluded that they are just simply deep in the forest, waiting for a chance to attack.

Then one day...

"Your highness, the Royal City is back in the field. They have huge numbers of people with them. Roughly 80,000 men." Vaughn reported.

The Emperor nodded.

"We have more people at our end. Have them in formation outside as soon as possible."

Pero hindi agad umalis si Vaughn.

"Do you have more reports, Vaughn?" Sebastian asked.

"I should inform you all. These batch looked stronger. Plus, their weapons look better than before."

Napatango si Emy.

"I would like to see them."

Eyes looked at her uncomfortably.

"Darling, I think you should get involved less from now on in this war." Serafina told her gently.

Emy sighed.

"I know what you all think. I will just take a look at their weapons. Anyway, I have made preparations before. And Diana and others can do my bidding if I have to."

Diana nodded to support her. She knew how essential Emy with this war.

Siya lang ang pinaka nakakaalam sa kayabg gawin ng Royal City.

"Fine. I will have her brought at the wall. But that's the farthest you can go." Sebastian told her.

Emy smiled at him and then nodded.

***

Cold sweats covered Emy as she had taken a look of what's happening outside.

Malayo layo pa ang Royal City sa kanila.

But their formation is perfect and their weapons are the highest caliber the Royal City have.

She is quite sure na hindi na lang basta basta si Misa ang kalaban nila ngayon. Xeno is probably in the middle of this war now.

"Are you okay?"

Sebastian asked her. Then napuna niya na namumutla siya.

"What's wrong?"

Dali dali itong nagpakuha ang upuan upang makaupo siya.

She sat and tried to stable her breathing.

Sebastian felt her pulse and found out that she was having a panic attack.

That brings memories to him.

Agad niyang pinress ang acupoint ni Emy to help her calm down.

When her breathing is finally stabilize, Sebastian put her face on his hands.

"What's wrong?"

"I-it is Xeno."

"Xeno?"

"My master from Royal City."

That's when he remembered na apprentice nga pala ng Great Master ng Royal City si Emy. It must be hard for her to fight her master like this.

"Calm down."

Emy breathed deeply.

"Xeno is great in wars. He always wins. Don't slack off, Sebastian. I will be at your back."

He nodded to assure her.

"But why are your master wants to attack us?"

"For his reason, I have no idea. But for his skills, I believe I understand him better than anyone else."

Being taught by Xeno himself allow her to see some of the things in his eyes. May pagkakataon noon na hindi niya maintindihan ang sinasabi niya but still she holds him in high regards.

Truth be told, she still has high respect to the man. But she needs to weigh kung alin ba ang mas mahalaga. Her respect or her loved ones?

And if that means, she had to face him head on, then hindi siya mag-aalangan na gawin iyon.