Where things start to change

******** Heh I finally get to update during day time :3 Woohoo! Thanks for reading guys, todays chapter:  Mayuri spends some time with her friends since Sasuke and her got into some trouble in their relationship. Sasuke tries to apologize.

MAYURI POV-

“May-san?”

“H-hai Naru-kun, can I come in?” I asked because it looks like it was about to rain. He didn’t hesitate to open the door wider and welcome me inside. “What brings you here? And why do you look upset?”

“Sasuke and I got into a little fight, he was being so rude and not like himself. Then he started insulting me.” I explained taking a seat while he hands me a blanket and some warm cocoa. “Damn it! I knew that Teme would end up hurting you! Don’t worry May-san you always have us” He soothed smiling.

“Want to watch a movie with me?” He asked noticing my not so happy face; I looked at him and smiled happily. We were watching the movie Saw 3. I couldn’t help but laugh a lot. Naruto laughed with me but was also pretty freaked out.  As I was watching with him I felt some weight on my shoulders, Naruto’s head.

I tried shaking him a bit, but seems like he was asleep. I smiled and laid him down putting the blanket over him and kissed him on the forehead like I did to Sasuke. I sat up on the Sofa the entire night thinking about Uchiha, I love him soo much why did I ever have to upset him.

But I shouldn’t feel bad; it was his fault for being as ass! >:(  The thoughts stayed and remained in my head.

It was about morning and Naruto started to stir in his sleep. “Hey there sleepy head.” I said softly giving him a sad smile. He looked super tired but I could see the worry in his eyes. “May-san, sorry I fell asleep” He pouted, I gave a soft chuckled and shook my head. He got up and helped me off the sofa.

“Wanna go get ramen?!”

“Sorry Naruto, I don’t I like eating ramen too often.” He frowned and then sighed it off. “we can go train though” I suggested. He shrugged and went to go change, after he came out of his room we both walked to the training grounds.

“Its too wet to train May-san” I rolled my eyes at his whininess. “That’s when it’s the best; I can soak up all the humidity and moist substances and turn it into energy sources to create battle techniques.” he  sweat dropped at me.

“Basically you can soak up the water and turn it into chakra for jitsus.” He always needed to dumb things down, but at least he understood it. Then again it was no brain buster. While he was working on chakra control and aim I was working on jitsu’s to make. I wanted to add something more than water and wind or earth. Something new. I needed an inspiration. While I was thinking I was playing with some floating water. But I heard some noises, and judging by the chakra it was not Naruto for sure, complete opposite.

“Uchiha.” I thought out loud. I looked back and saw him climb out of a bush.  Always being a creep eh duck butt?

“Hn. Of course you found me.” He said emotionlessly. I stared into his eyes and noticed that they softened a little bit more than how it was before. I narrowed my eyes at his trying to search and see what was causing him to be so....so like...the old Sasuke. Cause no one liked it, and honestly that’s what tore us apart as we grew older. He was much more hostile, right when I thought he changed..he is a bipolar duck butt. That’s it!

“Look, May-san, baby I don’t know where to start. I am soooo sorry. I was just. Really tired you could say.”

SASUKE POV- Tired of being controlled that is…

“Ohh….well you could have just talked to me about it.” I said trying to understand. “But what made you snap after your nap.” His eyes grew wide and he started to look a bit nervous.

“Well…That’s because-“ Looks like Naruto saved him from whatever excuse/bullshit he was gonna sell me. He looked relieved. But I aint gonna let that go easy.

“May-san!!!!  Pervy sage is taking me to a hotel like thing for a few days of training-Sasuke teme!! What are you doing here?!?” Naruto glared at Sasuke.

“She is my girlfriend, what are you doing with her here?” Sasuke growled back.

“SHE came to ME cause YOU were being an ASS” Naruto snapped back.

“Well no more need for that.” Ignoring that Naruto turned back to me saying “So anyways while I am gone you can stay at my house till I am back, I know you don’t want to be with HIM” He said glaring at Uchiha who glared back.

“I-Its ok Naru-kun I am fine..I will just go back home-“ “Yeah with ME!” Uchiha cleared. Wow, jealous ducks ass.

Naruto rolled his eyes and handed me the keys to house anyways just in case. Ya never know when the duck butt starts acting up again. Naruto left and Sasuke went somewhere who knows?

~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SASUKE POV-

I found out that where ever Naruto is, Itachi is headed there too to get him. I won’t let Itachi get what he wants. Never, because he killed the clan and got what he wanted, now it’s my turn, to kill him.

Get ready Itachi,  today is your last day…

I started looking all over the village trying to find information if anyone has seen Naruto. No one saw any body. But that was until I went to this one hotel where they were there.

“NARUTOO”  I yelled and saw the blonde face to face with none other than Itachi himself. My brother.

******** Sorry guys, I intended to update two chapters today because I thought had time during the day, turns out I still had to shop but tomorrow is my only free day, cause unfortunately school starts. So as I relax tomorrow I will try hard to update during the day. ^^ Anyways Itachi is in the story now so things will get interesting. Till next time, READ VOTE COMMENT :P