Rodeo Drive

Retail therapy was Ellen Barclay's new addiction. You know how they say, shopping is cheaper than a psychiatrist? Well, not in her case, considering the number of bags she was holding after her fancy shopping spree at Rodeo Drive, the famous fashion-hub street at Beverly Hills. From Prada bags to Jimmy Choo heels, you name it.
Ellen Barclay, what a petite little diva! She was the dream girl of many young men, an inspiration to all the girls her age. Those straight lustrous, auburn locks framing that fair, heart-shaped face, with those deep eyes and cushion-lips just made her sparkle. She was the queen bee of her own little world in the elite Cornell University. Although, like most princesses, I guess, this one also had a dark side to her.
And her demons are what will drive Alex wild; Her secrets, her pain, her wildness — It was beautifully fatal.
It was only Alex who could handle her chaos. Alex Williams — One word, Rockstar!
He was like a spark in the dark. The blue-eyed boy with the curled lashes a man doesn't seem to deserve.
That chiseled torso and athletic body, why not? He wasn't just a player amongst the chicks, but also a champ in the field. He was six feet tall, with a wheat-ish complexion. Damn, that tan though!
Even though all of Beverly Hills depicted innocence in those blue eyes, there was a lot more depth to them. And oh boy, didn't they express a lot? Waves of undisclosed sorrow and battles that he fought within himself. He was a troubled 18 year old. His parents, Mr. George Williams and Mrs. Ellenor Williams were socialites, who were immensely status-conscious, hence, never seemed to be able to understand their one and only son.
Mr. Williams, a middle-aged, stern man, was the owner of Black Label Enterprises. He supplied booze all over the states. While Mrs. Williams was a middle-aged, rather sophisticated lady who just shopped and blew all of her husband's (literally) unlimited amount of money on her fancy kitty parties with the friends who she never really liked.