Coming Back....

"I have been away for 5 years now and i think it's time to comeback to the place that I belong... " i was thinking when i layed in my bed in my apartment. Suddenly I realized i have to go back to the place. I stood up and packed my bags. As i took a last look into my wardrobe, I saw the leather jacket. I took it and looked at the back,
"those old days..." i was thinking. The southside were always good in my young days at the serpents. In the summer i always walked to the sea with fangs and Toni. Sweet Pea never came with us because he was hanging out with his friends. But then, it was at night when my dad came in and packed a few things in a bag and we left everything behind.
A tear rolled down my cheek, "I'll go back to the southside!" i said slowly and my look changed to a bad one.

At the next day I took the train to Riverdale southside. As I arrived I walked down the street and saw the Sunnyside Trailer park. I still knew which trailer were daddy's and mine. I kick the lock and but my bag down in a corner. I put on my serpent jacket and drove with daddy's bike to the Whyte Whyrm.

As i stepped in, everyone looked at me and then Toni came running to me.
"OMG!! SHE'S BAAACK!!" she screamed and we huged. Then, my eyes connected with HIS eyes.
Sweet Pea's. He stood up and came to me, he had a small smile on his face.
"You back. Welcome Back." he said. "thank you, Sweet Pea." i answered him. "Why are you back here?" he asked then. "I thought i would come back to my life and live it along here." I said while crossing my arms. "mhh good to know." he said and walked over to Fangs who were on the way to me. "wait. Fangs, are you crying?" i laughed. "just hug me!!" he said, while hugging me.

We drank a lot this evening and Toni walked me home to my Trailer.
"Good to have you back here."
"i always wanted to comeback, and here i am." i said while walking into my trailer. "Good Night, Toni." "Good Night." and so my first day in Riverdale Southside took its end.