Comingback To School...

At the next day, someone knocked very hard on the door of my trailer. "who the fuck is this?!" I was thinking to myself. I stood up and took my hoodie. I rushed to the door and opened it. I thought it was Toni, but she weren't there. I stand shooked in the door frame. "Hey. " Sweet pea said as a surprise. "Hey, Sweet pea why are you here?" i asked him. "it's school. I thought i would pick you up, and we can go to school together. I mean it's your first day back in the school." he said with a small smile. "oh shit. I totally forgot. I'm just gonna get ready and then I'm right back." i said and closed the door. I just took some jeans on and a black top. I did my hair in a messy bun and rushed back to the door. I opened it up and found Sweet Pea sitting on his bike staring at me." don't look at me, sweet pea. Let's go, I think we're late!" i said and went over to him. He handed me his Helmet with a smile. "Hold on tight, we're late." I hold on tight and we drove to the school.

We arrived at the school and saw Fangs, Toni and Jughead waiting for us.
I took of the Helmet and gave it back to sweet Pea and we walked over to the others. "Good Morning!" the other said too us and i hugged Toni. The ring ringed right after this. We all went in and went to our class. As I walked in everybody were looking at me. "Why y'all looking at me? Look at your own stuff!" I said to them. I looked over to Sweet Pea and the others. They were kind of shooked. "What? I'm back." i said and sat down. Sweet Pea and Toni Smiled while Fangs looked shooked.
As the Teacher came in, the class began.

After the school Sweet Pea took me back with him to the Whyte Whyrm. Toni and Fangs came a few minutes later. "you showed them that your back."Sweet Pea said all of sudden.
" umm yeah? " i answered him."Nobody would mess with you. They know what you want and what you can do if you're angry." Sweet Pea said before walking over to play pool with fangs.
"hey!" someone from the back yelled. I turned around to see FP walking over to me. "Wanna go on a job?" he asked. I saw Sweet Pea looking with a warning look. I'm not that small anymore! I was thinking. "yes sure." i then said to FP. We walked out, and Toni, Fangs and Sweet Pea looked at my like i did something really bad. I just ignored that and walked with FP out.