Going separate ways

Freddy Krueger (Wes Craven) Jason Voorhees (Victor Miller)

Freddy's P.O.V 

I never  thought Jason would do this stealing MY kills. I don't even think that I brought him back to life just so he can steal MY kills and ruin everything for me. I wanted people to remember me  and fear me but then he just had to take all of them away from me. I "NEVER want to see him again" if he is NOT going to listen to me.

Jason's P.O.V 

Why did he use me just for his little games. He used MY  mother and he called me names.

"I don't even want to talk to him if that is how he is going to treat ME and USE me" so we may as well go are separate ways. And we did just that going our separate ways. I don't care what would happen to him at least I don't have to deal with him.

Freddy's P.O.V

I just wanted to go back to my old life without him in the way and taking all of the fun away.

"I don't need to live like him" oh well may as well get something to drink. I walked to the Springwood diner. Good I went inside to three drinks Vodka, Gin, and Martini. I felt better after that but I wanted more.

Jason's P.O.V 

I was glad to be back at camp Crystal lake where I could be alone and" NOT worry about Krueger."

Hell at least I can go back to killing anyone who try's to set foot here in my camp. I don't even want to know what he is doing because I don't care. I'm glad that I'm free from him and would not want to be stuck with him for the rest of my life. I decided to go to bed after the train ride home.

304 words so what do you think will happen next.