How Strong Love Is

Jason's P.O.V 

I always wonder what Freddy was doing ever since this morning was he still scared after what happened last night it wouldn't surprise me poor guy everyone killed him in really weird ways not to mention his own daughter blew him up with a pipe bomb (why.) So I decide to go over and ask Freddy if he is ok. I found Freddy on the couch just staring out into space again but I don't blame him Freddy I said yes Jason he answered are you ok I asked why he asked well you have been very quite ever since you got up this morning. Well I'm still scared it's like reliving everything that you been through, I didn't even know what to think. Freddy what do you mean I asked.

Freddy's P.O.V 

I mean what you been through starts to come back and you can't escape from it. "It keeps coming back taking over all of your thoughts and putting bad thoughts in your head," but only one thing that keeps coming back is how strong is love and I-I-I don't know what love is, I said well I think that I do like that time I saw you intoxicate and taken to the hospital. And how does that answer a love question I asked. Even though it was just after are fight  deep down I realized that deep down life is too short for fights, and also I was afraid that I would loose you and get stuck with the memory of our fight. I guess your right I would of died with that haunting thought in my head.

Jason's P.O.V

And for you I asked. I. guess when I felt stupid for our fight and I didn't know what to do until we apologized to each other, Freddy stopped in mid sentence I guess that is "how strong love is it's about over coming hate and realizing what you are doing can make others worried about you," and how much they care about you. I was taken back at Freddy's words. Is there anything else I asked? not really Freddy said well if you say so I said, very funny Freddy said, what I replied nothing answered Freddy. 

Freddy's P.O.V 

I honestly didn't know what else to think about how strong love is "maybe it's stronger then the fire that burned me" or the lake that Jason drowned in, I thought. Freddy what's going on Jason asked, I think that I just found what makes love stronger, like what Jason asked it's stronger then fire and water I said. You mean that love is stronger then the way we died Jason asked, well yes I said answering Jason's question. Well if you say so Freddy Jason said to me.

Jason's P.O.V 

I lean  in to kiss Freddy as he leaned in to kiss me we explored each others mouth before we pulled apart to breath Freddy's eyes were  filled with tears. Freddy why are you crying I asked I'm just so happy that we now understand how strong love is "and why we won't loose each other again,"I to felt tears in my eyes , oh Freddy you are too cute I said thanks Jason Freddy said.

I love you so very much Jason Freddy told me I love you so very much too Freddy I said.

560 words Well that's it for story I hoped you like it.