Stormy night and comfort

Jason's P.O.V 

Freddy and I were sound a sleep but little did we know that there was a thunderstorm coming I heard thunder rumble but I felt the cover move no doubt Freddy was having a nightmare n-no n-NO I heard Freddy yell in his sleep.

Freddy's P.O.V

I could hear "voices from my past in my ears", go to hell Krueger, It's just a dream, I love you Jesse , I killed you once I can do it again,  evil looks it's self in the eyes and dies, I DON'T want to be like you, Freddy's dead, FUCK YOU, welcome to my world bitch, ahhh. Freddy are you ok I look to my right to see my boyfriend Jason with a worried look on his face no I said what happened to you he asked it's just that I had a nightmare.

Jason'sP.O.V

What you had a nightmare I asked sounding surprised yeah thunderstorms can sometimes give me  nightmares Freddy told me we suddenly saw lighting flash and it lit the room.

Freddy jumped the second he saw the lighting flash ah he shrieked I held him in my arms don't worry Freddy I'm right here I said calmly to him, "are you sure hockey puck he said yes I'm sure Freddy btw what were your nightmares, my death, that bit...

Freddy jumped the second he saw the lighting flash ah he shrieked I held him in my arms don't worry Freddy I'm right here I said calmly to him, "are you sure hockey puck he said yes I'm sure Freddy btw what were your nightmares, my death, that bitch Nancy saying I'm just a dream when I'm NOT, that stupid girl Lisa kissing me, Nancy's dad trying to kill me, Alice killing me with a stupid piece of glass, her creepy son Jacob throwing up on me, my daughter betraying me, Nancy punching me, and Lori cutting my head off. it surprised me but then I said wait you had a daughter her was Katherine or Maggie he told me, I didn't know that you had a daughter I said well I never saw her after she "blew me up," BLEW YOU UP HOW  I said kinda rising my voice. She blew me up with a pipe bomb Freddy said uhhhh pipe bomb I said sounding confused yes Freddy said, why I said you don't want to know Freddy said to me, ok then I said.

Freddy's P.O.V

After telling Jason about my daughter and how she killed me lighting flashed and thunder boomed I jumped, Jason wrapped his arms around me it's ok love the storm will pass he told me ok JJ I said both of us laid back down on our bed and after we kissed each other we went back to sleep in each others arms.

441 words so I thought that durning thunderstorms it can sometimes give you nightmares and I thought that Freddy should tell Jason about his past and his daughter he didn't know what happen to her but I did if you want to know what happen to Maggie Katherine Krueger just ask and I tell you, I hope you enjoy.