The collaboration

*1 week later*

Today you and your group had to go to BigHit entertainment since we had a meeting today. We headed off and arrived at the building and entered inside. We went to the meeting room and saw BTS there with the manager. You were confused as to why they were here but you let it go and sat next to Jennie.

Manager: Ok, now that we are all here, let's start this meeting.
Manager: We have gathered both of your groups here today because we want you both to move into another dorm with each other.

BTS & BLACKPINK: What?!

Manager: Since your groups are so close with each other, we also decided to make a new series of episodes called 'BlackTan'. How does it sound?

Jisoo: Wait! We have to live with 7 boys!! Ewwww.
BTS: Hey!!!
Jennie: I can't survive with boys! They are messy
Namjoon: Hey we are not messy!
Jisoo: Yeah right
Jin: Anyways, when is this going to start?

Manager: Tomorrow. We posted it on Twitter and let me tell you. The fans are extremely happy that your groups are going to have a collaboration.

Rose: Why so early?

Manager: Well the fans are happy so we want it to be done as soon as possible.

Suga: Right....

Manager: Anyways, meeting over! See you tomorrow! I'll text you the details for tomorrow.

BTS & Blackpink: Ok!

Then we all left. We said our goodbyes and headed off to the car and to our dorm.

*At the dorm*

Rose: Well, we have a lot of packing to do, don't we?
Me: Yup, better get started now.
Jisoo: Yeah, let's go

I headed up to my room and got my suitcase and started to pack and it took ages. I packed my clothes (obviously) , my shoes, toiletries, makeup, accessories, basically everything that I need.

After all of that, I took a shower, changed into my pajamas and went to sleep. Tomorrow's going to be a long day.