III

"We finna get fucked up bitch!" Nukki turned up the music  'Money' By. Cardi B was playin. I shook my head.

"Guh, I gotta go home and get dressed." I said laughin'.

We pulled up to my apartment, and went inside so I could get dress.
I decided to wear my champion outfit and my yellow and white nikes.

"OOH SHIT GUH! Lookin bad outcherea ya heard meh

"OOH SHIT GUH! Lookin bad outcherea ya heard meh." She said, I hid my face I really don't like when people tell me im cute or sunm' like that because niggas is DOGS and I don't got time for no dykes neither.

"Yo outfit curte tooo." I said. Nukki a hoe but she a nice dressing hoe.

 Nukki a hoe but she a nice dressing hoe

I let my hair down and put my lip gloss on. I looked at Nukki and we did our bestfriend dance.

"Let's go bih." I grabbed my purse and Nukki grabbed her Keys.
"Guh I gotta new country song fuh ya." Nukki said and started to play this song called 'Old Town Road'. (At the top)

"Ayeee I like thih bih." I said Nukki be on that white folks shit forreal.

We pulled up to Her boyfriend house. He always be throwin' these big ass parties wit bookoo people. NBA YoungBoy was playin witch made me annoyed because that's all he ever play. I only like one song by him.

------(12:15)

We been here bout a hour and im getting bored. I see Kashae and smile. He said he'd give me some head if I asked him so i'm finna take the offer. I walk over to him seductively. he was eyeing me up and down and i almost gagged.

"Wassssaaaaaappppppp" He slurred throught his drunk.
"where yo room at?" I asked he stood up and guided me their.

Once we made it to his room i laid on the bed waiting on him to eat me out.

"You ready?"

"Nigga is you ready?" I said 

He went down and started i ain't never gotten head before but this nigga sholl wasn't doing some right because a bitch felt terrible. I don't know what it is but once that nigga tongue touched my clit i went dry. Like, i had  full fuckin' ocean bitch and all that shit just disappeared like magic or sum shit.

------2 minutes later.

"NIGGA GET UP! YOU AIN'T DOIN' SHIT MOOOOVVVVVEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled because this is a shame before god.

I stormed out the room and went to find Nukki..... she was gettin her wals beat out by dashae because his door was closed and his bed board was bangin' against the wall. i rolled me eyes and proceeded to walk home. its not that far so i grabbed my jacket and began my journey.

----- (1:27)

I was halfway home when a car pulled up beside me. the window rolled down and it was a man driving. he was white and had some tattoo's. He smiled and i tried not to run for my life because he might give me a ride.

"Why are you out here walking by yourself?" he asked.
"I have my reasons." I said i wasn't in the mood for twenty questions.
"You have an attitude?" He questioned so i went off on his ass like a 12 o'clock whistle
"YES MOTHAFUCKER I DO HAVE AN ATTITUDE BECAUSE I'M WALKIN' IN THE FUCKIN' COLD BY MY MOTHA FUCKIN' SELF AND I'M TIRED OF THE BULLSHIT!!!" I answered the calmest way i could.

He scoffed and sped off. these white folks get on my nerves sometimes man. so since I was  startin' to get sleepy I walked a lil faster to me home.

------(1:31)

Finally! I wass lookin at my house and saw Nukki car outside of the builging. I sighed
"I'll cuss the hoe later, man." I mubled to myself in my sleepy voice. I got to the door and pulled out my key to unlock it.  I stepped in my house, Bunzi was sleep on the couch so I went to my room through on some bed clothes and went to sleep.  for some reason I kept thinkin' 'bout the white boy in that car. ion know what it is but....

It's Sumn' 'bout him...

To Be Continued...