XI

SMUT SMUT SMUT!!!!!!!! im new to this but enjoy the dirties.

Did she just- I'm so confused jahseh just looked at me and I got up. The crowd went silent but Jah got them back hype when rip roach came on. I walked of stage looking for Bunzi.

---------6 hours later---------

I can't find her anywhere. It's like she vanished or something. so I decided to call her.

"Hello?" She spoke in the phone and my heart dropped relieved and angry at the same time.
"Where are you." My tone dark I wanted to be stern on her so she could get the message.
"...." No reply.
"Bunzelia if you don't tell me-"
"I'm in NOLA."
"I'm coming to get you... when I see you we're going to have a discussion." I said.
"But daddy I-" she knows that's my weakness when she calles me that but I was still being stern
"I don't want to hear it You know what you did so you're in trouble little one." I hung up the phone.

I said goodbye to jah and went to new Orleans to get bunz.

---------Another 6 hours later-------------

Bunzi's mom got a new house with her money and it's beautiful but I don't have time to admire it right now. I knocked on the door and miss zara opened it.

"Ya lookin' fa bunzi?" I nodded not wanting to let my anger out on her.

"She atcho' otha house I sent her there." She said and I thanked her for the information.

I drove to my house in new orleans, and went inside. I slammed the door shut and she ran down stairs stopping when she saw me.

"Daddy I can ex-" I cut her off.

"DO YOU FUCKING KNOW HOW TERRIFIED I WAS?!?!" I yelled and she dropped her head.

"no daddy." she said .

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT BUNZELIA?" I felt I was being overdramatic to the circumstances as to why she ran but I was heated at the  moment.

"Daddy i'm sorry." She went into little mode and it hit me.

I need to punish her.

I picked her up and took her upstairs to the bedroom. right now I don't care if she's a virgin.

"Daddy please!" She said but I ignored her.

I threw her on the bed and she had a mixture of emotions in her eyes.

fear

lust 

sadness

excitement

"You know you should've been punished right?" I took off my shirt and she watched anxiously.

"Yes, daddy." She sounded so small I almost felt bad for what I was about to do to her.

She didn't have any clothes on. why? I don't know but she saved time because it might have been worse if I told her to take it off.

"If you were sorry you would've did what your were supposed to do you would've gotten on your knees and apologized like  a little should but you want to be stubborn and make me angry so these are the consequences." The rest of my clothing was on the floor.