Preference #30

Cute moments while he says 'I love you'(ONLY CAM,NASH, & MATT)
Cam:You were at yours and Cams house, missing Cameron. Cam was on tour and wasn't going to be home for about 3 more months. You were on your laptop watching his YouTube videos. He had been gone for about 4 months already without ANY breaks and it sucked. You were getting a Skype call from Cam. You wiped your face so he wouldn't notice you were crying. You answered it. "Hey babe." You faked a smile. "Hey baby, Whats wrong?" he had a worried look. "What? Nothing's wrong, why?" "Y/n, I can see it in your eyes. What's wrong, baby?" he pouted. "I miss you..." "Y/n, babe, I miss you too, so much. I'll be home in 3 months..." "Cam, You've been gone for 4 months already. 3 months is to longggg..." You sniffled, beginning to cry. "Hey,Hey,Hey, Beautiful, Don't cry. I wish I could be there. But don't cry, I'm not there to comfort you and it's killing me." You began wiping your tears. "I'm sorry Cam. I'm being so pathetic." "No, babe you're not being pathetic." You looked at him and pouted. "Tell you what. I'll book a flight to go see you tomorrow first thing in the morning. I promise." "Cam, they're not going to let you.." "Babe, I don't care what they say. I don't care what any of them say. I'm going to see you tomorrow no matter what. I love you." He blew a kiss into the screen making a 'muah' sound. "I love you too." You laughed, blowing a kiss into the screen and also making a 'mauh' sound also. "You're so adorable." Cam laughed.
••
Nash:You were at the airport waiting for your boyfriend, Nash, to come home from his 8 month tour. You were sitting on a bench just scrolling through pictures that he had sent you while he was on tour. "Babe?" You heard a familiar voice ask. You look up and see Nash walking towards you, you get up from your seat, quickly. You run to him, and jump on him, wrapping your legs around his waist. He wraps his arms around you and passionately kisses you. You pull apart and your foreheads are touching, you stare into each others eyes for a couple seconds. "I love you, Y/n." Nash smiles and pecks your lips. "I love you more." You respond and peck his lips.
••
Matt:You and Matt had just gotten in an argument. You were sitting in the bathroom with your face hurried in your hands. He had said some hurtful things and accused you of cheating. Once again he tried opening the door. "Y/n, babe, please unlock this door. I'm sorry." He begged. "Matt just go away!" you sniffled. He kept knocking on the door. You sighed, wiped your tears, and opened the door. When you opened the door he immediately engulfed you in a hug. "Babe, I'm SO sorry you know I was just stressed out and I don't really believe u would cheat on me." "Matt... every time your stressed out, you take it out on me. Don't you think that stresses me out?" you looked up at him. Matt leaned down and passionately kissed your lips. "I know babe, I'll try to work on not taking it out on you. I'm sorry." He sadly smiled. "It's okay." You smiled to. "I love you." Matt kissed you. "I love you too."
••