Girl Rivalry

(umm guy now its loise/lucy is talking in this part not jerome)

It must be month now since i said jerome was my boyfriend and im taking a liking into him now what should i do? im so confused lucy should you confess to him or not.

after one week

gosh! it's been a week but i did not even say a thing to him what should i do ohh

its jerome what should i do? i ask myself hey lucy he shouted and i said hello then we walk together to class and im really shaking how come i fell in love with this guy anyway ohh ok i remember it started when i kiss him to stop him from revealing my secret but there are plenty of ways to stop him but i kiss him yeah but now its like a fairytale walking besides him.

after class

hey jerome shall we walk home together? i ask and he answered ok but what about my bike? gosh i forgot about his bike. I said into my mind and i said . Well carry me on your bike he said yes without hesitating.

while biking i enjoy it i have to cherish a moment whenever im with him but suddenly someone shouted JEROME at a really loud voice and jerome said clara! is that you? who's clara i ask myself and now the girl who jerome said clara is about to talk about something.Umm jerome ive been thinking about it and i like you and i hope you like me too. Huh wtf what did she say? i ask myself and i ay out loud no waynyou like him since 7t comes to this jerome i like you too i hope to be your real girlfriend. What she said well jerome who are you gonna pick from the two of us she said. Jerome was having a jawdrop face and said girls let me think about this give me a couple of days to think no i guess 1 month and i will choose from you both. He left withoutsaying goodbye.

Wow i never thought that my confession would turn out like that and that girl she somehow look like some girl i know anyway ill be ready for the month and i pray to God pls let jeroke pick me.