Menacing Love (Princeton Horror Love Story)

Fire represents the enemies that's against us - such as; The Solvers Gang. Never Step Foot In There Territory. You'll Die Once You Catch The Eye Sight Of the View, BAM! Your Dead! Point. Blank. Period.

  The Blood Represents The People We've Killed And The People We've Hurt. Crazy Huh? You Havn'tSeen Nothing Yet...You Think Your Ready For This Journey? Yes? OK..Well Sit Back &&' Enjoy The Ride!

    - Messenger .

          -----------------

----------------

 Jacob Emmanuel Perez -

 "Jacob Perez! You are now released," One off the officers said walking up to the cell, unlocking it. I sighed of relief. I've been trapped in this hell hole .. Again. It's nothing new.

 My mom appeared from around the corner, with a disappointed look plastered across her face. To be honest, I don't blame her! I mean I've been to jail 4 times in the last past 6 months. I'll be pretty mad too if my son's been going to jail all the damn time. Each time is like 2,000 dollars bond or more.

Anyway, since I'm talking about myself I should continue;

 My name is Jacob Perez. You might know me as the son of one of the millionaire's in San Diego. Didn't't know that right? ^_^ I hang out with the Blood Gang. We smoke, Fuck Bitches & Get Paid, And kill the niggas that wish to drop a sign off on us. My mane niggas; Jason, Anthony and Chris we've been holding it down in this lock for about 5 years! There my niggas. On another note....there's this girl. Yep, there's a girl!  Even though I'm a bad-ass there's always a place in my heart for a bag girls. Her name Crisolé August. The sexiest, baddest, monster that ever walked this planet...My type! But i can't get her. She's the girlfriend of the bosses Nephew Christan. But I don't have shit to worry about! She'll be mine. I'll guarantee you that!

"Jacob, I don't want you going out this weekend. You need to help out around the house, get your stuff together and maybe you might go out. I'm sick and tired of you Jacob Perez! Your not the son that I raised. Where's that little boy who always sticks up for what he believes in and doesn't get in trouble, huh? Where is he?" My mom asked parking the car into the drive-way. I huffed and raned my fingers through my curls.

 "Ma, i'm not a little kid anymore! I do things on my own turm.So, sorry for the disappointment but i'm still gon' do me either your with me or your not! Now, if this conversation is over; I have somewhere to be." I snapped, and easing out the car. I know this is hard for my mom, but her trying to 'punish me' isn't going to get me NOWHERE.

  I trailed back upstairs and opened the door to my bedroom. The scent of the room was filled with smoke from earlier today. I took off my jacket and and cloths. I hopped inside the shower, went I got out I put on some sweats on my black and with Jordan's and left out my window. 

Me and the rest of the gang had to meet up in our little hangout in the alley. When i got there, the guard - Chuck-man - looking around for any people of the Solvers Gang to come by. I scooted pass him and walked in the meeting room where everyone else was huddled up at - including Crisolé.

 "Since every ones here let's get straight to business! now do you guys remember Taylor, that nigga who almost blown up the studio?" Royalty- The boss asked popping a bottle of Whisky which he always kept in the small cabinet close to the table open. We all nodded , signaling it as if we understood.