NEVERMORE (2)

"Nii.." Luna said as she moaned her brother's name.

"I'm putting it in now Luna.." Sola said as their bed creaked. Luna closed her eyes waiting for the pain to sear. He put it in and Luna's eyes jolted open

"Nii!!! Be careful!!! It hurts!!" She screamed in pain.

"S-sorry Lu.. I didn't know putting on rollers in your hair is hard." He said as he finished fixing the rollers on to her head. Last night they contacted their mother to become the representative of TSPR for Juls Monthly Auction at the Hazelton Hotel because their parents were on their monthly visit to their grandfather and grandmother. Which they were sulking about because they miss their cousin Suzuki whose family was living with their grandparents for the whole semester..

"It's time for you to change Nii.. Go change already.." She said as she dusted her black cocktail dress with a silver belt and a halter top. Her neck was lined with pearls and she put on makeup. Sola went to the other room to get his black tuxedo with a silver necktie which was paired with Luna's. Luna took off the curlers, her black hair falling in neat curls onto her breast.

"Let's go.." Sola said and she nodded, taking his hand and going down the stairs. She felt cold because their house has been housing tons of spirits ever since they grew up. Some even talk to them. Others just stay quiet, even if they don't turn on the air conditioning unit it was like they were inside a freezer.

"Bonjour Mademoiselle" One of the ghosts who was a french patisserie had greeted Luna but Sola put her behind him.

"Touch my sister and your double dead.." He glared at the older ghost and its sweat dropped.

"Oui, Oui.. I'll just be going over there.." The french guy said as he floated away from them, footsteps of blood appearing beneath him even though he doesn't have feet. He died due to the cutting off of his feet and hands and a stab to the heart.

"Nii.. Let's go.." She said and Sola nodded, grabbing her petite hand and dragging her out of the house.

"Nau Maku San Dabarazandankan.." Sola chanted as he put a barrier around the house. This is to keep the spirits from going out of the house and wreaking havoc in the streets of Shibuya. They've been seeing ghosts ever since they were three years old and they were scared to death, scarred for life type of people. They knew what it was like to see things invisible to the normal eye..

"I wish Uncle Houshou would come and exorcise all these spirits.." Sola said and Luna just kept quiet.

"Not.. Gonna Happen Nii.. You know that he has to take care of Aunty Ayako.. She's currently eight months pregnant.." Luna said and Sola just sighed as he went to their Audi R3. Starting up the engine, they drove up to the venue where the party was going to be held.

"Welcome Mr. and Ms. Shibuya.. It's such a shame that both your parents are unavailable today. Enjoy the party.." An attendant said to him a fake smile plastered onto his face. An irk mark appeared on Sola's forehead but he ignored it. It wasn't pretty nice to actually remind them that they were just there as a proxy for their parents. Luna clutched his brother's coat and shook her head, mouthing the words 'Calm Down' to him. He knew that they haven't succeeded in anything but still.. They shouldn't treat them as insignificant people. They were after all going to inherit TSPR whether anybody wanted to or not.