BANG BANG

Better believe im Beverly's finest. Born in December , I guess thats why my heart so cold. Cute in the face Slim Waste, Thick in the  in the thighs. Shit I'm who all you bitches wanna be, who all you niggas want.

       But i don't roll with Just any type of bitches NAH , and i dont fuck with just any type of nigga. Shit , its hard out here for a pimp. Hahaha , if a bitch get slick imma kill that hoe, and if a nigga get rich imma claim his Dick, Oh but its not about his money, see im a working bitch , a boss bitch all about my Money and if imma fuck with you, you gotta be complimenting me. But where are my manners?

I'm Winter, but call me Beverly. And bitch im not asking you to, im telling you too.

"Please Beverly, i j-just took a couple hundred to feed my k-kids." The bloody crackhead begged for her life on her knees,scratching all over.

"Bitch you dont give a fuck about yo kids,you stole 3 thousand dollars and a thousand dollars worth of crack from me you broke bitch."  I said kicking the bitch in Her Face. 

"P-please Winter dont kill me, d-dont f-forget about all the times i -i helped you..Y-YYou wouldnt be you if it wasn't for me! Y-yyou wouldnt have Nothing!"

"Yeah i know... And for that i thank you, and trust me this is business...not personal..." I said taking out my gun and aiming it at her.

"Its ..a-always business, never personal."  She said before i pulled the trigger laughing as she fell back, bullet between her eyes.

I usually dont do the killing and make too many appearances ,but when i heard someone i considered family one point of time  decide she would screw me over i decided that I'd kill the bitch myself.

"Now clean this shit up and reup on my money,the next time yall let somebody walk up out of here with my shit,im setting the whole trap on fire with all you motherfuckers in it." I said to my workers then turning and leaving.