Chapter 1 Diva

"Where yo boss at?
Where  my ladies up in here that like to talk smack? I wanna meet ya, i wanna see you
What she say? Not to me ! She aint no Diva"
Beyonce-diva

____________________________

   Winter's point of view
____________________________

       I sat back in my chair ,my legs kicked up on the table, texting on my phone sitting in this boring ass classroom.  Shit, im rich as fuck living a 7 figure life style. Shit i was always draped in the finest. I only came here as a cover up if the feds got too suspicious.

      Who would ever think a 17 year old female ran the whole Detroit? I gotta give it to my Dad tho, he passed his empire on to me when i was just 15, and  he went to run with the Cubans out in cuba. He calls here and there. Yeah i got a brother but my Dad figured he wasn't cut for this life, he was a real nerd, college boy and shit. Dont get me wrong i commend him on that but i aint made for that bullshit, and my Daddy knew it.

    "Ms. Adams." My teacher called me, and i looked up from my Galaxy Note. 

"What nigga?" I said flipping My Brazilian weave off my shoulders, got 11 bundles for a nice full look, 28 inches. Yes bitch im bragging.

"Please dont refer to me as that, and would you mind getting your feet off the table?" My white teacher asked ,turning kinda pink.

"Man ,these custom made Chanel Boots, With Real studded Diamonds incrested in the logo, and on the bottom of the boots,cost me 13Gs you wont me to put them on this dusty flo?"

"Well if the schools so dusty, and you're paying so much for your boots why dont you go to a cleaner school?"

"Why aren't you working at a better one?matter fact why aren't you working a better Job? This Purse i got prolly cost more then what you'll ever make in a life time." I said and my girls ,sitting on each  side of me. 

"I dont get paid enough for this shit." He mumbled under his breath as someone knocked at the door, and he went and opened it, and in stepped the most chocolate-est beauty i ever seen. Yumm a new student. Now of course i never fucked with anybody who went to this school because they were below me. But this guy, was looking crispy asf and he was cute.

        He was wearing What looked like them new Foams that came out, they was 300 dollars them self but they looked to be custom made because of the gold trimming, i knew it was real,and a had red bottoms, shit had to be atleast 16gs,  Red big  logo raulph lauren shirt, was 120, And some custom made True Religion , had to be atleast 1g , He had on a gold rolex, a gold chain, and a gold screw back.

"Class we have a new student... Um tell us about yourself. " the teacher said.

"Well, my name is Quantavus, but call me Rich Homie Quan." He said and the class laughed. "Um... Shit, im single, i got money, I like havin sex , and gettin money." He said and a few thirsty girls made nasty comment on the sex part and a few laughed.

"Well thats.. Interesting.. Im kinda afraid to ask you what you want to be"

"A porn star! " he replied quickl and i laughed this time. But i stopped when he smiled... He had a perfect ass smile and it made a bitch wonder what that mouth do "Nah tho, i wanna go to the NFL, i transferred here cuz the school football team gets alotta of attention. They the best football team around. Shit im QB here now." He said. Hmmmm a athletic man. This could be fun.

"Okay, that sounds nice, do you have any questions?"

"Yeah, where the freaks at?" He asked and a some nasty hoes started raising their hands. He smiled and started walkin around the class lookin at some faces.