{unmooseable~caught by a shark}

YourFriendlyHope

Moose's p.o.v
I was playing minecraft with my beat friends Nathan and shark we were playing bed wars 3v3 we were on the same team it got 8 seconds into the game and shark screamed "NO I GOT HIT OFF WHAT THE FLIP" "shark what in the world how did you get knocked off already" "I don't know" "Nathan" "what big boi" "can I talk to you after the vid *slurps*" "sure" and sharks asking for help but I made a joke of it." Hey Nathan did you hear that" "yeah" "well what ever it was it's THICCCCCCC"  "haha" "I'm kidding I'm coming shark ahh"  ( and for you dirtly minded people out there thats not what he meant) shark laughed and I was PvP with like 3 guys I got knocked off "FLIP"
(TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY SIMON THE CAT) I went into the room Nathan was in so we could talk "so big boi what did you wanna talk about" I chuckle "I w-wanted to tell you something" "well what is it"
Nathan's p.o.v
I wanted tell moose that I love him but how. "I w-wanted to tell you something" "well tell me" I stood up but with out thinking I kissed him he kissed back and pushed me up aghast the desk "I love you moose" "I love you to" he went and locked the door and came back over to me I saw  a bludge forming in his pants I smirk and walk over to him and kiss him agian he then brought us to the floor I straddled his crotch and i saw his fave heat up. Just to tease him I started grinding on him he left out a small moan and I smirked Nd he pulled me into another kiss and then we stripped till we were completely naked I crawled on top of him and kissed him the he grabbed my waist and he pushed inside me and I was still on his lap he thruster a few times then I started bouncing. "Oh~god moose"
Moose's p.o.v
He was bouncing on my cock and moaning I grabbed his waist tighter and thrusted and I hit his prostate and he screamed. "MOOSE~OH SHIT" shark was in the house let's just hope he is not listening. The sound of skin hitting and Nathan and I screaming  could be heard through the entire house probably "OH ~ MOOSE MILKS~ GEOEGE" "hehe" I smirk and we both cum then I hear the door open oh shit shark had a key.  He was starring and I heard a click and saw him with his phone "wow just wow this is great"  "HAHA THIS IS GOING ON YOU-TUBE I RECORDED IT THROGH THE CAMERAS HERE" "WAIT WHAT" I just remembered there are cameras every where "damn it shark"