Chapter 1 - Night Club...

Georgia’s P.O.V

As I got into the house It was all quiet!

“Sophie, Bec are you here?” I shouted 

No answer…. The must be out I muttered to myself. I better start cooking dinner. Maybe Pasta I got all the Ingredients ready to start cooking when I got a phone call.

“ Hello!!”

“Hello is this Georgia?”

“Yes it is? How can I help you?” AS I said the line the phone ran out of battery. Well that was an easy phone called I thought sarcastically.

 Anyways as  I prepare the meal I pretend to be a participant in Masterchef! If I had a speech this is what I would say. HI, I’m Georgia and Bec and Sophie well they are really good friends of mine. OK well that was an understatement. They are my best friends! I lived in Australia for my whole life and then moved to New York. I am studying Occupation therapy, Bec is studying to be a Primary school teacher. And Sophie is in the Creative Arts academy. Just as I was about to talk about hobbies and Why I want to be a chef…. Lol I heard the door rattle!

“Hello! Its us sorry Georgia!” Bec yelled.

 We got carried away at shopping. The girls walk up the spiral staircase hands filled with bags. “We are here!” Sophie screamed.

Sophie we do have the intercom you no! you don’t have to scream.

“Oh yeah!” She walked over and pressed the button talking to the wall. “ We are here” her voice echoing through the house.

“ I love our new house!” Bec said still getting used to the intercom.

We just bought our mansion. You probably wondering how we can afford all this at the age of 18. Well I won the Gold lotto 1 billion! It was great. Life is great! Accept our love life isn’t as we just moved here! We barely know anyone.

Bec’s P.O.V

“ Do you guys want to go to a nightclub to night?” I asked.

“Sure” Sophie and Georgia replied quickly.

We all got ready. Georgia was wearing this:

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=58002712

Sophie was wearing this:

http://www.polyvore.com/sofias_outfit/set?id=57581938#stream_box

Bec wore this:

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=58003001

We all got into my car and went to the best club in NYC it is called Pulse. We went through VIP and got a drink each and danced. Three guys came over to us and said hi and introduced ourselves. Nice ride you had there. Did you rent it they laughed. No we said together. The 3 guys grabbed each of our arms and pulled us to the exit.

“Stop!” Sophie yelled

“Ouch stop pulling in my arm.” I said

“Stop!” Georgia yelled as well.

“Let them go!” A handsome voice came from behind us.

“Let them go!” Another voice.

“You don’t want us to come down there, and show you how to do you?” Another extremely handsome voice stated.

The 3 men let us go and ran off. “Are you girls ok?” The man said with dark hair.

“We are fine.” I said