Chapter 2 - Meeting the boys!

Sophie's P.O.V

I can't believe he said get comfy to me! It’s Damon Salvatore for god sake. I reasted my head on his shoulder and started to think. There is something different about Damon. He is perfect, muscular, handsome, strong, fast, has got a bad boy personality (I like that) and also he is a sex god! But something is not right.

"Hey, Damon! Where did you get that ring from?"

"It's been passed down from generation to generation!"

"Coooool story Bro."

Damon chuckled and kissed me on the cheek and said stay tight babe I'll go get us some blankets.

Bec's P.O.V

As i was laying my head upon zac's lovely muscular shoulder he asked me,

"Are you cold hun?"

"A bit!" I said as he got up and grabbed the blanket.

He came back and covered us both  with the blanket. The movie was called 'Taken'. And I was pissing myself with fear.

AHHHHHHHH the girl screamed in the movie. I grabbed Zacs hand not realizing. I pulled away saying, "Sorry, I just got scared."

"Its ok babe" As he grabbed my hand and intwined our fingers together, as if we were a couple. I leaned in closer reasting my head on his chest, hearing his deep and solid breathing.

The movie was over and I went to the bathroom to do my business. As i was about to open the door, Zac was walking down the hallway with no shirt on. His abs as solid and tanned. HE came over and stared into my eyes. HIs eyes were green and were sparkling as he talked.

"What?" I said.

"Didn't you hear what I just said?" he said smirking. 

"Sorry i was lost in your eyes... I CANT BELIEVE I JUST SAID THAT!" 

Zac was on the ground laughing his head off. He got up and hugged me wispereing in my ear. " Your the cutest girl I have ever met in my whole entire world." 

 Sophie's P.O.V 

Damon came back with the blankets and said "Did you miss me?" 

I replied, " LOL know who would miss you." as i blushed. 

He sat back down and we started to get to know each other.

I said, " I grew up in Australia, but moved here with all my friends. I am studying creative arts. What about you?" 

" I am 20 years old, and i like turtles. I am actor." 

"What an actor? Are you sure your not a model?"   

He laughed and said, " I'm both."

"Have you been in any thing famous like the movie Hunger games?"

"I'm in a famous T.V show called, The vampire Diaries." 

"Oh cool," i said as i got excited. 

I was just about to say another one of my cheesy pick up lines as i lost my thought as he pulled my hair off my face and leant into my face. But as soon as his lips were about to touch mine I pulled away. I'm sorry I can't, I'm not good at this all my relationships have been bad. I have either been cheated on, abused or just left behind. 

Damon listened and replied, " I will never do that to you Sophie. I think your are the most lovely, beautiful, kind and hot girl I have ever met and I really wan't to kiss you right now. But if your not ready I am 100% o.k with that. 

I replied, " I really like you as well!" 

As I leaned in he said, "Stop not here." 

He got up and took my hand, and said come with me. 

I follwed him out the door and onto his red motorbike and rode off into the distance. 

We got to Central park and we walked to the centre where the lake was. IT looked beautiful and he sat on ther grass me following behind him. 

"Why did you take me here?" I asked. 

" Because I want to make this moment a great memory."

" How are you going to do that?" I asked curiously. 

"Like this."

He layed on the ground and a gazed at the stars so I did that as well 

and then I felt my hand entwine with his. Then his leg go over my body so now he is practically on top of me.

" I thought I was supposed to be looking at the stars." 

" I'm looking right at them." As he leaned into my face and slowly felt his soft smooth lips upon mine. 

Josh's P.O.V

Georgia was so scared in that movie! Now we are basically in a room by our selves! Me and her! She was just soo cute! She started to tell me a joke but I got lost in her eyes. They were an amazing light green. She got up  and tripped on my foot and landed in the bean bag. She was laughing I was laughing. This was a great night! I helped her up and we were inches away from each other. I wispered, " You looked beautiful tonight!"  

"Thank you!" She replied! 

Georgia's P.O.V 

Josh moved and grabbed the Ipad and pressed the song Skinny love!

"You actually own this song on your Ipod" I said..

" What its a good song..." He said. 

He grabbed my hands and placed them on my shoulder, and placed his hands on my waist. "What are we doing?" I asked 

"We are dancing." 

I chuckled and said, " How fun is this."  Sarcastically. 

He swooped me off the ground and chucked me onto the couch. I laughed. He changed the song to Turn up the love and started dancing retardedly. I said " I'm going to get a drink do you want one?" 

"OK but I'll come with you!" 

"OK."

We got to the kitchen and grabbed us some water0. "Why do you have to look so beautiful Georgia?"

Josh's P.O.V 

I'm going to do it. Other wise i will loose my chance. I thought to myself.  

He took my hand and took me outside near the pool! 

"Georgia, I have to tell you something.. I.. I really ..." 

Before could finish the sentence I was being pushed into the pool but grabbed Georgia as I was going in! 

I reached the surface and took a breath.. Where was Georgia? 

I looked around and then something grabbed my feet and pulled me under water ofcourse it was Georgia! We both eventually reached the surface and were looking into eachothers eyes! 

I pulled all her hair off her face and looked into her eyes. The glimered from the glare of the moon and then I grabbed her hand and entwined our fingers together " I really like you" I said. 

" Me too!" she replied. 

Georgia's P.O.V 

Josh leaned in and presses his lips against mine. At first I was kind of frozen and I dont know what to do.. Then i eventually press my lips against his. I placed my hand on his cheek and then we parted. I'm a bit flushed and my heart rate is ppounding terribly. He leaned in again, only I was ready this time our noses hit, we laughed it off, and I apologize, "Sorry! I'm not good at this."

"I'ts Ok, beautiful" He said kissing me on the cheek and then dunked my head under the water.