Angel dust x reader (partners)

'Thank you KristianBanks2019 for the request

(Y/n)s p.o.v

You and angel we're fighting against sir pentious that dirty villian.

"WHEN IM DONE WITH YOU IM GONNA TALE OVER HELL ESPECIALLY YOUR SOULS" sir pentious said shout. "Jeez we got a loud mouth here" I said to angel dust while he laughed at what I said.

We kept trying to hit him but it was no use. "Give up I'm stronger" sir pentious. "Yeah but are you a stripper like me" Angel dust said. "No but i-" sir pentious was cut off by me throwing my 2 feet knife at him but it cut his face but, he dogged it.

"Damnit you cut my face" sir pentious said. Angel then looked at me and said " how did you even do that?" "I got it from the pink stripper~" I said and winked at him.

We both fought him non stop by hitting him or something. "Hey angel. Can I use your red bomb's?" I asked angel. "Sure ya gonna do the honor" he asked I nodded and fired it. I got sir pentious attention and said " Hey a** hole here's your gift" I throw it at him but he looked up and dogged it.

"Ha you missed you slu-" he got cut off by me and angel throwing glue bomb's at him it only took 5 seconds to put glue and throw it at him.

Sir pentious looked at use running to hide behind something. Then he looked at the bomb and said "OH SHI-" there was an explosion.

Me and angel looked if sir pentious was dead but all of a sudden he says "ONE OF THESE DAYS ILL GET YOU TWO. ONCE I GET OUT OF THIS STICKY SITUATION IL-" "yeah your in one where not blind doofus" I said as me and angel walked out of his lair.

"Hey um (y/n) I have to say this but I loved ya since you and me met at the bar" angel said. "Same here angel but you literally just said that so calmly" I said to him.

"Let's go to my apartment and just ' hang out' if ya know what I mean~" he said in a smexy voice. "Fine but if I see you trying to do something to me I'll let vaggie deal with it" I said in a joking voice. "Oh shit I'm scared hahahaha but seriously let's have fun like watching a movie ok" Angel said as we both walked to the hotel.

Hoy guys I hoped you liked this video and this request was from KristianBanks2019 Go see her stories. Pls liked this I'm sorry for making it short but it's all I do. Anyways that's it bye.

Error sans: ByE gUyS (waves to fourth wall)

Gacha fangirl: hey error so how's ink ddoing?

Error sans: (runs away) HES FINE DO COME FOR ABOUT A WEEK.

Gacha Fangirl: hey I just want to know

bye readers