Saiyan Beatdown

Raditz and I went to the training room only to run into cui and appule who were laughing at us. I scanned there powerlevels [18,000] [6,000] then I turned it on raditz [5,000] and I sighed.
Then I punched cui. He flew back then I grabbed appule by the throat and I threw him at raditz who hit him full power with Double Sunday. Cui blasted me from afar and caused quite a bit of damage. I growled.
" Super Savage Buster!" The golden orb shot forward with a drilling spin. Then I spared a glance towards the other battle to see raditz was losing in a close quarters confrontation but was the less damaged fighter. Then in a twist the recovered cui shot raditz in the back then appule grabbed his tail and squeezed. I growled and shot a super savage slash at cui, who in turn shot a full power energy wave at me. I was hit and I crashed into a wall and lost consciousness.

When we awoke hours later in the center of the now empty training room Zarbon and diodoria walked in the beat us even more before bringing us to the healing chambers. Raditz was the first to wake the second time. After leaving the chamber he flexed his power and grinned as the doctors scouter dinged. 
[22,000] the doctors jaw dropped, then Shallot woke.

I blasted the door off and felt my power surge. Then I saw raditz and doc, whose scouter read my power [48,500] I grinned darkly.