New Friend

Our school bus arrived at our school

" At last we arrived too!." Excitedly To come out and express myself

I walk and walk around the campus by the way our campus name (Middle Turner Highschool Academy)

There is an exhibit where new students are informed by some general informant.

"They seems to be treat new students nicely I like it."

A general informant comes nearby And says. "Hello Brother. Welcome to your new campus. Today i will give you an student handbook that is 1 of the major items that you will need to see the school regulations and rules. 2 is your map don't forget you'are a new student here right? That will helps you to navigate where are you going. And remember we are Brotherly Love In Here."

I replied. "Have a nice day and thanks for the great information."

I walked around freely the campus. And I feel a little nervous because iam a newcomer.

I see a posters of auditioning in some sports or literature arts competition.

"Let's see. Hmmmmm. Basketball, Nah , Swimming, Nope, not a better swimmer. Drawing competition, maybe but i will look around for more Ahah there you are Poster Painting! Yes it will work for me for basics this is the junior leagues" it say that" Come at 9:30 A.M and don't be late and bring your own poster colors and painting materials"

Let see!... " what time is it? (Looked at the my watch) it is 8:30 A.M Whaaaaaat!.... :() i will buy quickly the things i needed then come to the competition!."

Hurry. Gabe Hurry. Until i bumped to someone then her things falls down like a stick broke down to pieces!.

Oh My! (Feeling nervous)

I helped him to get his things up then greet him. " By the way Ms. My name is Gabriel in short gabe or Gabby"

And the girl replied. "K"

"But sorry for the inconvience that i made sorry please forgive me." I replied too.

Talking To my mind. "GEEZ Please accept it. T_T"

And then She replied " Don't bother it. It's nothing by the way i'm pleased to meet you!."

Oh. Her face shimmering , glittering.

GOSH.

She's to beautiful. Few seconds

I Daydreamed infront of her face. And Then *KAPOW* OUCH! She SLAPPED me to the face.

Then she said " GABE! GABE! Are you there?" Waving his hands to my face.

"Oh. I'm so sorry I have to go then i will be late."

So I run fast enough i have could.

GABRIEL (P.O.V) Point of View

"I should get his name and her number"

"What's the matter with me Iain't scared to get his name and information."

GIRL'S (P.O.V) Point of View

V"I waaaant to meet him again"

"Where I could find her i see his bringin art materials and posters. Oh I see he's going to be competiting in Literature arts."

"He forgotten his paintbrush. I should return it to him."

Update!??..

Recommend it Just leave a message.

-JC. Have a nice day!