Chapter 4

(Her outfit!)

So you sat and stared at my lips
And I could already feel your kiss

-Troye Sivan, STRAWBERRIES AND CIGARETTS

*Harry's POV*

Mirtle was alseep on the sofa, next to me. Her head was on my shoulder and a beautiful pretty smile was on her face. She was looking angelical and her stawberries' scented smell was filling my nose.
I was intoxicated.

-Hi sweetheart- I told her when her eyes opened.

-Hey Harry...-she said, yawning. -Were you staring at me?-

-I'm sorry, I couldn't resist!-

-That's creepy!- she said, laughing. Then she climbed on me and posed a kiss on my lips. I felt like I was in heaven. Just the two of us, kissing in the quiet living room of my house, far from problems, complications and responsabilities. Just our lips.

-What time is it?- she asked, distancing her face from mine.

I checked my phone.

-Almost 6 p.m.-

-Oh fuck!- she muttered.

-Mirtle!- I scolded her. Maybe now that I have kissed her I should have stopped acting like a parent. -Where do you have to go?-.

-I have to go out with Ally and her stupid boyfriend, I totally forgot-.

-Can't you just stay here with me babygirl?- I tried to beg her. I really didn't want her to leave now.

- I'm sorry Harry, I can't...-. Then she pouted a little and gave me puppy eyes -Could you give me a ride to the cinema? Pretty please...-

-Yes...but shouldn't you change your clothes?- I asked, pointing at her body. She was wearing my t-shirt and some shorts, it wasn't appropriate.

-Yeah, I'll grab some clothes at home, you can wait me in the car- and with that, she stormed out of my house.

When she got in the car, she was still wearing the same clothes.

-Let's go, I'll change while you drive- she explained. I widened my eyes and almost chocked on my own breath.

And while I started to drive, she took of the t-shirt. She was wearing a pink bra with white dots on it and her skin was diaphanous.

She looked at me with a smile and then put on a simple blue t-shirt, then starting to take off her shorts. I tried to keep my eyes on the road and to concentrate on everything that wasn't an half-naked Mirtle in my car.

But then she spoke.

- Should I keep my underwear on Harry?- she teased.

-Fuck- I muttered and looked at her. She had matching underwear and she looked so sexy, so I stopped the car in the first alley I saw.

She climbed on me and kissed me passionately.

***
SOOOO guys, as you can see this chapter is totally just a filler and totally a shit.

I'm sorry I didn't upload earlier but I had some problems with my phone:((

Love u all
Xoxo